• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby Final 2024. Blues v Chiefs, June 22.

Super Rugby Final 2024. Blues vs Chiefs, June 22.

• Go Blues!

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Go Chiefs!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Go f**** yourself NZ

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Language!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Blues by 30, TJ in the booth, seething

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • GAGR servers will require an extra 200,000 gygabytes of space for the Coronation Photo Essay

• Coronate my ballz you ***** ***** ******

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I might watch the game

• ...if I've got nothing better to do

• I'd rather let Shiggins trim my hairy ballsack than watch this rugby football match

• Total voters

Bob McCowan (2)
Congrats @Dismal Pillock , @zer0 , and @KiwiM . A long time coming. Blues best team all year, really, and demonstrated it fully in this Grand Final.

As far as Super Rugby is concerned, I don't have any skin in the game any more now that the Rebels are no more, so I look forward to seeing what the 2025 season looks like (as we also wait and see how long Super Rugby actually has left as a concept).

I won't cancel Stan after all, love the game too much, and there's internationals and other stuff (e.g. Wimbledon, Olympics) to look forward to anyway.

For now, peace out.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)

GQqm1AybsAAWs3O

auckbluesforward.png

bluesrecruitflow.jpg

coroprophesiser.png

GQqm1AybsAAWs3O

heston.gif

gagrcall2.png

tj(1).jpg

bluescantabscat.jpg

bluescoro2.png

meet.jpg

GQqm1AybsAAWs3O

bluesfusion.png

manowar.jpg

gagrcall.png

bluescoro2_6Px41QqT8QEWUfEUFY7aJ9.png

prophecy.png

jailbreak_zps2a2few9v_(1).GIF

The Ioane Bros depart Eden Park for the final
time HAVING DELIVERED THE PROPHECY.

Sardar-Vallabh-Bhai-Statue-of-Unity.jpg

GQqm1AybsAAWs3O

KiwiM

Nev Cottrell (35)
That was a beautiful watch.

Blues best performance since 2003.

Legends. All of them.

Akira with a big departing fuck you to Razor.

Lam is a gun 12.

Stern Vern is the real deal.

On form they should get a tonne of ABs.

Champions!!

Will be watching that on replay for a week (typing as I watch the replay).

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Congrats to all the Blues fans on here, championship well deserved.

Unfortunately I lost interest as a neutral at about 60 minutes, but that shouldn't detract from how good the Blues were tonight. They just dominated.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
I went to the 2011 RWC final and that was the best atmosphere I've ever experienced at Eden Park. Team entrances involved dramatic light changes and a clip montage. Should make it the standard entrance tbh.

All the forwards were great but Riccitelli and Renata, especially, like smashing into guys.

Vern Cotter needs to be offered an indefinite HC contract.

I like watching the killdozer.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Two games against a big pack where Finau has been pretty anonymous. Not so easy to bully the opposition first-five when you're getting bullied yourself. Sititi had some first quarter impact but looked to be getting knocked around otherwise (not that he was the only one). Chiefs scrum held up well under the pressure. Started to creak in the fourth quarter but it was irrelevant by that point.

Blues have gone this season without a full-time attack/backs coach and it shows as the backs have largely been a pretty blunt instrument. Hopefully Jason O'Halloran is back and healthy next season because the backs typically have a springboard to do basically whatever they want.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Blues have gone this season without a full-time attack/backs coach and it shows as the backs have largely been a pretty blunt instrument. Hopefully Jason O'Halloran is back and healthy next season because the backs typically have a springboard to do basically whatever they want.
Does this mean..... The Killdozer is going to have a baby?

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Going to enjoy perusing Stuff and Roar to see how the fine upstanding rugby intellectuals come to terms with this result. Still had reckons pre-game that the Chiefs would beat up the Blues forwards, how McKenzie's presence is all that mattered, or whinging about bUt tHeRe Is nO eNtErTaInMeNt.

Get fucked fluffybunnys. Muscle up and get good with your forwards technique. The Cantabs can. No reason the rest of your southern dandies can't.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well Harry. Pressure creates diamonds. You deserve an AB jersey kid.
I know he won't get one. but by same token honestly believe if he got one wouldn't let it down. Wouldn't be flashy , just a propercontorl the game 10 (a little like Foxy).
Also thought Ricitelli looked the goods as 3rd AB hooker, though the rumour is Bell has got gig already.

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Highlights

@Dan54 why don't you think Plummer will be in the 32 on Monday? Pick Beaugan as a 15/10 & there's still room for HP as a 10/12 esp for the Fiji match when DMac will presumably be rested.