• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby Final 2024. Blues v Chiefs, June 22.

Super Rugby Final 2024. Blues vs Chiefs, June 22.

• Go Blues!

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Go Chiefs!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Go f**** yourself NZ

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Language!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Blues by 30, TJ in the booth, seething

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • GAGR servers will require an extra 200,000 gygabytes of space for the Coronation Photo Essay

• Coronate my ballz you ***** ***** ******

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I might watch the game

• ...if I've got nothing better to do

• I'd rather let Shiggins trim my hairy ballsack than watch this rugby football match

• Total voters

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Uaual thing Shiggins, a final and everyone comes along. It's same everywhere isn't it? But was good to see regardless.
Great too see for the game. When a team like that is winning so much you would think the crowds would be good all year. When the reds or tahs start winning their crowds are usualy pretty good.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Great too see for the game. When a team like that is winning so much you would think the crowds would be good all year. When the reds or tahs start winning their crowds are usualy pretty good.
I don't think the Blues crowds have been that bad all year really. Crap crowds against weker teams etc, but in general ok. Pretty similar to what I used to find at Suncorp, if the opposition was tasty you got reasonable crowds but I went to plenty there that seemed only a few thosand at times too mate. I think the days of going to see walkovers is kind of gone in most sport. Add to that the place is full of Jafas who are in general a pretty fickle bunch. ;)