• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby 2017: matches not involving Australian teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Still sloppy, but they've finally started running at space instead of at big slabs of South African meat.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Odd reasoning from the TMO there. Clearly held up but still allows it to be awarded.

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member
What genius from the Bulls forgot that the Blues play in blue jerseys?

It's the referee I feel sorry for: ' Hands off blue 7. No, not you. The other blue 7.'

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Odd reasoning from the TMO there. Clearly held up but still allows it to be awarded.

Did he not say there was no clear evidence of a grounding? I initially thought it was a penalty try on the grounds the Bloos tackler was never onside but then the Bulls guy took the conversion so clearly not. Strange all round. Almost as strange as taking Pollard off bang on 60 minutes, his boot was pretty much all the Bulls had going for them & once he left it was Game Over, Man!

I'm mostly just glad that my vigorous & sincere rooting for the Queen City Latteboys didn't jinx them.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Offciial SANZAR Match Report: Blues vs Bulls.

drummer.gif
mmaboy.gif
guygif.gif

zer0

John Thornett (49)
So NZ is now 9-0 against international opponents this season. Who will be the first to blemish the national record? All five are playing in Australasia next round, so there's a real chance that it'll be 14-0 by the end of next weekend.

Alternatively the Highlanders WWI level casualty ward might catch up with them, and/or the Blues may spontaneously Chernobyl themselves. Though both are at home, so should be favourites for both matches. Outside of those two matches, I don't see the trend-setting Chiefs, Hurricanes or Crusaders losing to the Bulls, Reds or Waratahs, respectively.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Lots of arrogance from the Kiwis. Will be nice to see at least the Bulls stand up and give them a match.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Lions vs Sharks this weekend will be a vital game for both teams. They are fighting with the Pumas for a top spot. If the Bulls lose again and the Stormers put away the Cheetahs at Newlands, they will open a nice gap at the top of their conference. Hope they keep their current form and beat a few Kiwi teams. Stormers have a few talented youngsters up their sleave. Wish Fleck can give them more playtime iso using the kak from the Bulls he got.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
ROUND 6

Chiefs v Bulls
17:35 Sat 1 April*

Stormers v Cheetahs
00:05 Sun 2 April

Lions v Sharks
02:15 Sun 2 April

*times are AEDT which ends at 03:00 Sunday i.e. during Lions v Sharks.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Match officials:

Chiefs vs Bulls
@ FMG Stadium, Waikato
Referee: Nick Briant (New Zealand)
Assistant Referees: Paul Williams (New Zealand), Cam Stone (New Zealand)
TMO: Ben Skeen (New Zealand)

Stormers vs Cheetahs
@ Newlands, Cape Town
Referee: Rasta Rasivhenge (South Africa)
Assistant Referees: Quinton Immelman (South Africa), Cwengile Jadezweni (South Africa)
TMO: Shaun Veldsman (South Africa)

Lions vs Sharks
@ Emirates Airline Park, Johannesburg
Referee: Jaco van Heerden (South Africa)
Assistant Referees: Jaco Peyper (South Africa), AJ Jacobs (South Africa)
TMO: Johan Greeff (South Africa)

Status
Not open for further replies.