• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Springboks v Wallabies, Newlands, September 28 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Fardy is obviously doing too much forward work because its the second game In a row he's been subbed too early.......

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
That looks like meat for Saffers,

Willie Le Roux sneaks in over in the corner after Chris F Sautia does a push that Nana Jarse would have executed harder. Awesome vision from Fourie D Preez to set Willie L R up.

Saffers 28 Gold 3.
72 minutes gone

Zander

Ron Walden (29)
Great work staying on your man Chris. It was the Wallabies who had a defensive overlap yet still let him score.

jermano

Ted Fahey (11)
Quade Cooper is doing an awful lot of clearing out. I guess that is impressive from him but where are the forwards. If I was a Wallaby fan I would be ropeable right now. SA are not playing particularly well, and this game should be a lot closer than it is, but a lack of effort from no.s 1-8 (Fardy excepted) has let them down.

If our backs are clearing out maybe our forwards could take the kick-offs and high balls. It couldn't be much worse

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Are there any new coaches apart from McKenzie? Namely defence? We've regressed massively. Incredibly stressful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.