• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Springbokke vs Pumas

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
South Africa v Argentina, Durban- 17:05
South Africa
15 Willie le Roux, 14 Jesse Kriel, 13 Jean de Villiers (captain), 12 Damian de Allende, 11 Bryan Habana, 10 Handre Pollard, 9 Ruan Pienaar, 8 Schalk Burger, 7 Marcell Coetzee, 6 Heinrich Brussow, 5 Lood de Jager, 4 Eben Etzebeth, 3 Vincent Koch, 2 Bismarck du Plessis, 1 Tendai Mtawarira
Substitutes: 16 Adriaan Strauss, 17 Trevor Nyakane, 18 Marcel van der Merwe, 19 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 20 Siya Kolisi, 21 Cobus Reinach, 22 Pat Lambie, 23 Lwazi Mvovo

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Argentina: 15 Joaquin Tuculet, 14 Horacio Agulla, 13 Marcelo Bosch, 12 Jeronimo de la Fuente, 11 Juan Imhoff, 10 Juan Martin Hernandez, 9 Tomas Cubelli, 8 Leonardo Senatore, 7 Juan Manuel Leguizamon, 6 Pablo Matera, 5 Tomas Lavanini, 4 Guido Petti, 3 Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro, 2 Agustin Creevy (c), 1 Marcos Ayerza.
Replacements: 16 Julian Montoya, 17 Lucas Noguera, 18 Matias Diaz, 19 Matias Alemanno, 20 Tomas Lezana, 21 Martin Landajo, 22 Santiago Gonzalez Iglesias, 23 Lucas Amorosino.

Kick-off: 17:05 local (01:05 Sunday AEST, 03:05 NZST)
Referee: Romain Poite
Assistant Referees: JP Doyle, Marcus Mitrea
TMO: Ben Skeen

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
This could easily be Meyer's no backline + Fourie du Preez

Like that back row plenty.

Chicken runners by 20.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Very much looking forward to seeing JDV back on the park. An amazing comeback by an absolute champion and a true gentleman of the game. I would love to see him finally get a crack at the cup this year and if Australia can't do it, I am rooting for JDV and his boys to go all the way.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Just glad to see Brussouw get another one, hopefull Klein Piet Spiere du Toit will make a good return.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
What's the word from his last two games? Is JDV looking Ok or is Meyer looking to play him into some form?

G

galumay

Hopefully we get a good game, Pumas always seem to trouble the Boks, although they seem to be more focussed on the WC than the RC games.

G

galumay

What a start for the Pumas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

galumay

Another try to the Pumas!

G

galumay

That's was pretty to watch!

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Boks looking a little guilty of just turning up expecting it to go their way. The Pumas on the other hand have all the old Puma geezers there to play for. Like a funeral during the Puma anthem with all of the tears.

G

galumay

Nice finish before oranges, a 50m penalty. Pumas looking good.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Once Poite has it out for you at scrum time you're fucked.

We've got him vs England.

We're fucked.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
God damn I'm late to this party, and the Pumas are looking good!

The Boks look set to take the wooden spoon.........

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Fuck Poite is a disjointed referee. He's refereeing pretty well but you never know what he's going to call next and his advantages don't seem very consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.