• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SF2 Hurricanes v Chiefs

zer0

John Thornett (49)
lmao a YC for no head contact, just literally tackling too hard, while an upright direct-to-head tackle does even get a look at.

Don't want Gardner reffing the final. Berry it is.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
That was a hell of a kick from Jordie, though. Just ~5m away from some potential miraculous game changing nonsense.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Nice physical game. Chiefs will be walking wounded in the final. Sorry for the Canes, leading most of the year and then not their best when it matters most.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
I thought Finau's headbutt shouldve been a straight red.

FFS headbutting guys to the base of their skull, thats got perforated-brain dribbling CTE wreck before you're 40-years old written all over it...

drewprint

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Dan right now:

IMG_9827.gif

ok fellas as i said yeah I just like a good game and the canes would win but also the chiefs would win and reffing can be bias but sometimes not and then sometimes both but then I roll out of my cocoon, head down to my dungeon, fire up my macintosh and put some words together on GAGR which I think may be an insightful comment but is more of a stream of conscious button mashing filled with contradictions but in all seriousness fellas I’m ok I’m ok I’m ok the Canes lost Dismal I love you please forgive me daddy.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Dan right now:

View attachment 19397

ok fellas as i said yeah I just like a good game and the canes would win but also the chiefs would win and reffing can be bias but sometimes not and then sometimes both but then I roll out of my cocoon, head down to my dungeon, fire up my macintosh and put some words together on GAGR which I think may be an insightful comment but is more of a stream of conscious button mashing filled with contradictions but in all seriousness fellas I’m ok I’m ok I’m ok the Canes lost Dismal I love you please forgive me daddy.
Are you trying to get at me using gifs etc, and you upset bacause I not crying over my team losing??
Geez I enjoyed the rugby and it's upset you, after your post , I think you have made my post. I obviously in your head, and I don't really even remember any of your other posts!!!! ;):D:D
Geez I have had a win I didn't even know was there.:D Was almost worth my team losing!

Last edited:

zer0

John Thornett (49)
I don't think Robertson will be overly tied to the Crusaders players. Dude just has a hard on for Mo'unga. That's what I tell myself, anyway.

EDIT: Jason Ryan is selecting the forwards and he clearly knows his stuff, so think we'll be right.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I don't think Robertson will be overly tied to the Crusaders players. Dude just has a hard on for Mo'unga. That's what I tell myself, anyway.

EDIT: Jason Ryan is selecting the forwards and he clearly knows his stuff, so think we'll be right.
Hope so zer0, did just out of interest did you see the podcast with Ryan last weekend (I think rugbypass?), just reminded me why I like the man. Though not sure Sititi will get picked on that one display, but bugger me he looks the good doesn't he?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Sititi was excellent in the QF last week vs Reds too
Yep .couldn't agree more. Perhaps my thinking was coloured by watching the podcast of Jase Ryan where he said how a big step up it was to test rugby form even finals in Super rugby etc. I not a seer mate, just impression he gave, and coaches saying 80% of team picked at beginning of year?

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Well mate, maybe it only written in pencil in the stars. The first part has been changed anyway!! ;)

C'mon the Canes!!!!
Brumbies Canes fans, your team in no way let you down. I honestly think they played well, beaten by a team that went better on night (well first half anyway), The bad luck you had with losing etc I think hurt a little more. The game was won I thought in first 20, and bugger all in it after that. A dominant scrum certainly counts rightly or wrongly for a hell of a lot in this day and age

1718443101758.png