• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Sevens Lead In and Olympics 2024

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Our team has always been solid but slightly lacking in X-factor. Toole could be the man to provide that - his try vs Kenya was great, came out of nowhere.

All in all a very solid start. A few nerves out there (big Mo was surprisingly flat I thought) but we executed really well, especially in defence. Look fit and well drilled. Bring on the Argies.

hawko07

Peter Burge (5)
Our team has always been solid but slightly lacking in X-factor. Toole could be the man to provide that - his try vs Kenya was great, came out of nowhere.

All in all a very solid start. A few nerves out there (big Mo was surprisingly flat I thought) but we executed really well, especially in defence. Look fit and well drilled. Bring on the Argies.
Big game tonight

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
So we lose and we play either France or the USA.

We win and we play... either France or the USA.

Seems like much of a muchness to me.

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
Good contributions by both Toole and Nawaqanitwase but have to take your hat off to the old gaurd. The regulars set that up with a great first half.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Good contributions by both Toole and Nawaqanitwase but have to take your hat off to the old gaurd. The regulars set that up with a great first half.
Seemed like we were always gunna win that but fuck we looked so dangerous the second those two came on. Immediate try. Marky beat two tackles straight off the bat.

Also find sevens such a strange game. Gone in the blink of an eye.

Reactions: TSR

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
Seemed like we were always gunna win that but fuck we looked so dangerous the second those two came on. Immediate try. Marky beat two tackles straight off the bat.

Also find sevens such a strange game. Gone in the blink of an eye.
Must admit I really enjoyed Nawaqanitwase’s cameo. Argentina seemed to be really trying to bully us. Lawson & Malouf were giving as good as they got but MM turned the tables completely (albeit in a very brief involvement).

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Great performance from the boys against Argentina. We were under huge pressure at the breakdown early doors but played really well at the back end of the second half. Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) and Toole did great.