• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC Wallabies v USA - 23 September

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Every kick Berrick gets is another step toward solving this kicking problem we have. More tries please, and less injuries.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Yes! a counter ruck successful!

EDIT: Fainga'a over! (& well in)

EDIT: McCabe DISLOCATED SHOUDLER F##K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Still with that miss I think Berricks kicking has been a welcome sign.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
SHIT!! lol would've loved to have seen Samo get that try off the wing. x3 locks out there still? add Samo on the wing plus Moore & TPN, this is the Rocky horror show but it's working! Never mind the reschuffle in the back line.

EDIT: SUPER WINGER SAMO OVER FROM THE WING!

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
I still worry every time Mitchell makes a cut, cant help but expect to see him lying on the floor at some point.

And Radike in for a try on the wing, man love in full force

Happy

Alex Ross (28)
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) given man of the match. He has played well.

Mine would be Barnes or Mitchell.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The saving grace of this is that our backs will hopefully gain some confidence from this try fest. Ashley-Cooper, Barnes, Horne, Beale and Mitchell have all been standouts, add JOC (James O'Connor) to the mix and selecting our 11-15 will be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.