• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC Wallabies v USA - 23 September

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
As I said in an earlier post (cant remember if it was here or another thread) but I had a nightmare the USA would win this game. Forget the Ireland game, I may well be suicidal after this one if our guys cant pull their finger out.

B

Blackjack

FFS as a reds supporter i want Ant to do well, but what the hell! I'm about to have a fucking melt down

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
I think G&GR should create a Tom Carter attacking prowess scale. Similar to PR's Mark 'Usain' Cueto speed scale

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Yes Beale! But so far I'm pissed off watching this. May need to self impose a time out to myself and good stuff from Rocky, great run.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
I bet the Americans are regretting starting a B team now. They are still going to lose, but they are going to put the shits up the opposition at times.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
To win a world cup, you need three things:

1) A good goal kicker
2) To be good at the breakdown
3) To have a good scrum

I really don't think we have any of them.

aussie1st

Alfred Walker (16)
Don't know why they did tbh, we were down in confidence and this was a great chance to cause the upset.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
There is literally no contest at the breakdown without Pocock. This is worrying, and it's something I thought we had fixed in the try nations this year.

Hope that back of his mends. I want Beau Robinson over in NZ now.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Now why are the Yanks kicking at away? They just don't have the defensive ability in their backs to contain Australia.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Rob fucking Horne. This is a big call, but he is probably one of our best line runners at the moment. He set up our second try with his beautiful dummy run, and he sat off the hip of Palu there beautifully.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Great stuff Genia, Palu, Horne, & Fainga'a. On a + I think Palu has done a some very good runs in this game. Horne so far doing well in his return.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I'm trying to think hard of something worse than listening to Phil Kearns whinging.

I can't.

Need to try AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) outside Horne for a bit in this game I reckon.

Fark you guys need an openside. Real bad.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Rob fucking Horne. This is a big call, but he is probably one of our best line runners at the moment. He set up our second try with his beautiful dummy run, and he sat off the hip of Palu there beautifully.

He's the kind of player who just know where to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.