• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC - Wallabies v Ireland - 17th September 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Absolutely no evidence of the IRB Ruck directives from Bryce Lawrence. He has also made up his mind regarding Alexander who should probably be subbed at half time. HTF is B. Lawrence regarded as one of the top referees? Take the Horwill incident for instance, nobody could say it was intentional but he was offside pure and simple. Lawrence you are a disaster.

Apart from the that my prediction of McCalman being the blow fly against the window is coming true. No effectiveness at all.

No intensity in defence from the whole team. Just rubbish. On the first half performance Ireland should win this.

S

Skippy

Whichever way you look at it, we're losing the scrums. Not a good look, given that we're fielding our heaviest pack ever.

Agree... most of the problem here is the backrowers all disengage and leave 5 on 8 = Ireland domination.

Fella's.... for all the Beau Robinson love - he isn't here. Let it go and find something else to contribute instead of could of/should of/never did and never will please.

Larno

Ward Prentice (10)
We're only in touch because we're getting away with blue murder around the field, courtesy of one B. Lawrence. If he starts reffing rucks properly we're fucked.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Ireland playing the ref better at the breakdown, and flooding the collision with numbers. Aus need to drive the ball up the middle to gain control of this game.

If O'Gara comes on early as I suspect, ball will rain down on Cooper from on high. I really want Beale back there on Irish ball.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
What the fuck has McCalman done tonight? We need to more mongrel and would love to see Palu get some game time. Any chance Robbie would pull McCalman and put Radike on openside with Palu at 8? More ball control please boys.....

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Agree... most of the problem here is the backrowers all disengage and leave 5 on 8 = Ireland domination.

Fella's.... for all the Beau Robinson love - he isn't here. Let it go and find something else to contribute instead of could of/should of/never did and never will please.

Did I mention I think Sharpe should be there?

And don't start me on Al Baxter!

S

Sebby

Why did he call that ruck up and give ireland perfect set piece when it wouldve come out..... rugby games are meant to have slow ball

F

François

Who can smell an upset ? I already have to eat my previous words. Said it would be a one way affair.. Mea culpa. Clearly it isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.