• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC: SAF v JAP (Brighton Stadium) Pool B

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
This has thrown a big spanner in the works.

You'd have to assume Japan can go on to win Pool B now.

They will face #2 in Pool A. #1 will likely face SA.

POOL OF DEATH just got more interesting.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
I think I'm gonna cry.

That was inept, pathetic and it proved all the Meyer haters right - this whole year has, really. Up til before last year's end-of-year tour he was doing many things right.

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
I think I'm gonna cry.

That was inept, pathetic and it proved all the Meyer haters right - this whole year has, really. Up til before last year's end-of-year tour he was doing many things right.
I felt that SA were in trouble coming into this tournament, but nobody saw this coming. Maybe it's better to have a shock in the first game, but this is unprecedented

G

galumay

What a magnificent win to the Cherry Blossoms! I was out to dinner and checked on the iPhone, i thought it was full time and Japan had lost, wasnt till i got home I found they had scored a final try at the death to win. Incredible.

SA are very, very lucky they are in such a weak pool, should still go through if they can overcome the Samoans.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Looking forward to watching the replay of this one!

This pool will be all over the shop now, you,'d think the U.S. can't win it but any of the other 4 teams could, SAF included. It's now the 'pool of opportunity'.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
France played badly and lost pool games last time and still made the final. But I can't see 2015 being a repeat. SA were stone motherless last in the RC and that form seems to have continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.