• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC Final - New Zealand v South Africa 29/10/23, 0800 NZDT

Who wins & after how long?

• New Zealand

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • South Africa

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • 80 minutes

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Extra Time (2 x 10 minutes)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Sudden Death Extra Time (max. 10 minutes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penalty Kick Shootout (max. five kickers per team)

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

noscrumnolife

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I'm not an ABs fan but I'm pulling for them now. Barnes & the TMO having a stinker. Makes me irrationally angry.

First yellow isn't a yellow. They didn't upgrade it (lol) because he just fell on the leg. Why was he off in the first instance then. Openly admitted he got a penalty which they kicked three from wrong. Red speaks for itself. Total madness.

Barnes has spent 16 years rehabilitating his reputation in the eyes of the Kiwis. Only to bugger all that up today.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
When Cane gets cleared at the judiciary I may just lose my shit wrt TMO's in general & Foley in particular. Has ruined what could & should have been a classic.

In my book we're owed two 50/50 calls.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Just needlessly rushing things there. Be interesting to see how Nche goes in the scrum without Mbonambi though.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Has Beauden actually fielded any high kicks tonight? Surely getting deep into McKenzie nuclear option territory...