• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 SF2: Australia vs. New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
The Darkness have now won their second RWC.

Congratulations to all my Darkness friends.

You have done just enough.

A massive sign of 4 million people has just been felt in Sydney.

twenty seven

Tom Lawton (22)
Out played but for christsakes can we get someone to keep the bloody AB's on side - just once. They had carte blanch to do what they wanted pretty much when they wanted.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Just back from the garage, glad I went when I did.

I sit here now at the computer, I'm looking at a glass of water, the water is vibrating, I can hear loud stomping noises outside from a far but closing in fast....is it Jurassic park dinosaurs? No ITS THE F**KING TROLLS!!!! Run for the hills people!!!!!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Out thought and Out played. Congrats Darkness, You did what was necessary.

Interestingly - last night there was only one try. Tonight only one try. Massively different games.

I need to watch a replay 'cause for the life of me, I am struggling to give a 3-2-1 for any of our gallant Men in Gold.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's pretty basic... Joubert always allows the more dominant team to get the advantage at the breakdown, and every time we play the ABs they're smart enough to commit the numbers, and then we sook about being hard done by...

No excuses...

grievous

Johnnie Wallace (23)
No attack all tournament, gone as far as they could and then some. Some questions to ba asked about approach, some players just dont have the heart. Rugby goes back in its shadow in this country, so pissed off

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
Wallabies completely outplayed by All Blacks who were deserved winners.

Can't fault the effort by individual players but they were playing with one hand tied behind their back - no plausible game plan - no plan B - no sensible use of the bench.

Robbie Deans has robbed the Wallabies of the thing they were best at - having a go in attack!

Pauly

Sydney Middleton (9)
A sad and tragic end to a sad and tragic RWC for us. Not a pathetic effort, just typical no plan, no ideas Wallaby football. Over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.