• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 SF2: Australia vs. New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

grievous

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Im sorry, I want us to win bad but we need 15 firing and it isnt happening, too many players far too quiet, Pocock shouldnt have to do it all by himself. But please prove me wrong boys

B

BRIX

Right on Swagger. He has the potential to kick down the door. Another thing, the outside backs need space - whats the point of x factor players if they aren't given any room with the ball. Rabbits or Digby in 5 meters of space will score a try 9 times out of 10. Test match structure though, eh

XVProps

Herbert Moran (7)
Is anyone else suffering Channel Ninedom? Ray Hadlee doesn't know any of their names, is referring to the number 8 as a lock and doesn't breath, just repeats himself so you know damn well he knows nothing. It's almost as painful as what's going on on the field.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
The wallabies will be in no hurry to get McCabe back on.
Joubert is continuing the fine tradition of dubious decisions: Kaino before 1/2 time - should have been penalty in from the side: in front 3 points.
he has been totally intimidated by Hansen.....does not have the cajungas to do the right thing
there for the taking...doubt we can do it

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Im sorry, I want us to win bad but we need 15 firing and it isnt happening, too many players far too quiet, Pocock shouldnt have to do it all by himself. But please prove me wrong boys

Samo has been very poor...plenty of missed tackles and the pace of the game looks too slick for him.

That said we're only down by 8 with limited posession and next to no territory. Need to be playing it at their end...kick f****ing long!!!

Victorian Reds Fan

Bob Loudon (25)
Joubert is continuing the fine tradition of dubious decisions: Kaino before 1/2 time - should have been penalty in from the side: in front 3 points.
he has been totally intimidated by Hansen.....does not have the cajungas to do the right thing

When Genia got caught with the ball the ABs were all off their feet as well. Was like diving into a pool.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)

Eg, McCabe hasn't done a thing wrong yet, an has shut down Nonu twice...

F

Fredfreduels

I think Quade is starting to hit his stride. Does anyone else think that Fainga'a has been pretty bad. His rush defence has not been effective (quite the opposite) and his kick was poor. I hope Deans starts 10. Cooper 12. Barnes/McCabe 13. Horne/McCabe depending on how badly McCabe is hurt. Donald to take over the captaincy and kicking duties after halftime playing at 12 as Nonu is going off.

B

BRIX

IMHO Blacks have pulled out all their aces & jokers. We really need to settle. Give the backs (O'connor/Diggers) a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.