• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 SF2: Australia vs. New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Thanks VRF...no, not suggesting that at all. Kiwi commentary is not the best at discussing important points during the game likre AUS replacements

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Agree about Joubert plus he's got 85% of the crowd on his case...I think we can do it but we need Barnes on the paddock for the whole of the 2nd half to provide a sense of composure in the backs.

XVProps

Herbert Moran (7)

What I was going to say is, apart from badly timed ads, I don't think Rays going too badly. So he doesn't know some of the terms. Overall I reckon he's been alright.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I feel crook, need more beer to deal with this I think.

For christ sake, I like McCabe but he needed to send that wide, Digby wanted the ball & we had some space.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
The Jarses always maintain that the game is won in the first 10 minutes after Oranges. Giving the Darkness an easy 3 pointer is not the way to stamp your authority on the game FFS.

Both Ends just slots another from 45 out. Darkness 17 Good Guys 6 43 minutes gone.

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
I'm calling it. They cam hold us off for 11 points for half an hour. And it's not like they're done scoring.

I hope we can play like WALES,

Status
Not open for further replies.