• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 SF2: Australia vs. New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
Well I have read every article on Rugby Heaven, Foxsports and the front page of GAGR. The teams are announced tomorrow, correct? Sick of waiting!

yeah.

the anticipation of this game is really getting to me this week
we just have to hang in there.
I am resigned to having to have total faith in our coach/s(for a change) and most certainlythe men in gold in the team.....

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The first Australia vs South Africa T20 Cricket match is on tonight.

That will help act as a bit of a diversion for me.

The tension is killing me!

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
yeah.

the anticipation of this game is really getting to me this week
we just have to hang in there.
I am resigned to having to have total faith in our coach/s(for a change) and most certainlythe men in gold in the team.....

Well said FANATIC. With all the chat on historical relevance, I thought Dingo Deans this week gave us the quote of the RWC: "We haven't ever played the All Blacks in a World Cup Semi Final at Eden Park, so there is no history"!!!

J

Jay

Dingo said:
We haven't ever

Very clunky grammar. What's wrong with 'We have never'?

Poor form, Robbie. What are they teaching you Australians in school?

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
Well said FANATIC. With all the chat on historical relevance, I thought Dingo Deans this week gave us the quote of the RWC: "We haven't ever played the All Blacks in a World Cup Semi Final at Eden Park, so there is no history"!!!

:)

We gotta stay positive and enjoy what lays infront.
After last week we are so luck to still be able to do so.

So for the first time in a long while I have put my Dingo nulla nulla down.
I might only have a few world cups left, so NOW is the time to enjoy the Rugby

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
Very clunky grammar. What's wrong with 'We have never'?

Poor form, Robbie. What are they teaching you Australians in school?

Maybe you can start a thread about gramma and speling so you can teach us all how to post proply.
Caus that is why we come to GAGR, who wants to talk rugby when we can learn how to wright nice for ya.

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
"We haven't ever played the All Blacks in a World Cup Semi Final at Eden Park, so there is no history"!!!

I think that's the most intelligible sentence to come from Robbie's lips since he took over the Wallabies coaching role. The world is coming to an end!

pissedoffihavetoregister

Alfred Walker (16)
hi,
It looks like to me that cruden hasn't played a full game super 15 game since mid june when wellington last went around and then played for manawatu.
Their last game was early September (4/9) so that's 5 weeks without a game. He will be pretty tired in the second half and could be very rusty.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
Looks like there is a fair bucket load of rain forecast for Sunday afternoon - evening in Auckland. Whilst occasional light showers on Saturday for the game.

Safe to say you can expect QC (Quade Cooper) to get a lot of pressure high balls sent his direction in this wet.

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
Seems to be a fair bit of variety as to what the weather will look like.
These guys make it seem like it will be good:- http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Auckland/forecasts/latest
These guys have a damper view of the world: - http://www.metservice.com/towns-cities/auckland
I favour the former and frown on the later!

The latter appears to be the equivalent of our BoM, so I am inclined to go with their assessment, absent any other factors.

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
If the Wallabies manage to land their game on the one dry day all week for the second week in a row, I'm going to be seriously annoyed with the weather gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.