• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 QF4: NZ v Argentina (W Pool A v RU Pool B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chriscullen

I'm not worried by this week or the final but the All Blacks need their best side to play in the semi. I would have liked to see McCaw rested again this week but it's hard to get a read on the injuries as they seem to drip feed the media on the last day possible, Hansen said yesterday all were fit bar Guildford then today they say Dagg and Kahui not fit.

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
Are you Kiwis really shitting yourself that much that you worry about playing SBW on the wing? Jebus he tore the frogs a new one in the pool game. Have you brought in your replacement for Carter yet. Lets look at your replacement back three options, Gear, Sivivatu, Rokokoku. Honestly you fellas need to get a grip.

SaderCheif

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Are you Kiwis really shitting yourself that much that you worry about playing SBW on the wing? Jebus he tore the frogs a new one in the pool game. Have you brought in your replacement for Carter yet. Lets look at your replacement back three options, Gear, Sivivatu, Rokokoku. Honestly you fellas need to get a grip.

Calm Down.

I for one am not worried about SBW. Just McCaw really. Even if he has the rare bad game he just lifts the team too a new level.
I think if they lost him it would be more destructive than Carter.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
This is the only quarter final that is likely to be lopsided.

Even with all the All Blacks injuries, I still think they will win comfortably.

I think Nonu is going to absolutely destroy Contepomi. His poor tackling will be found out in a big way.

sudrugby

Watty Friend (18)
I also believe the All Blacks will go through but everybody seems to think that France is the only nation that can become mad and win an impossible game when everybody believes we gonna loose it.
You should know that it is worst with the Argies that are really strong minded players. So it won't be that easy for the All Blacks.
They are also really smart (Contepomi is a surgeon, Roncero and some others are doctors, many business school graduates) so with some words they can easily make a brain-less player loosing it!

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
Contepomi hurt his ribs early in the England game. Quite badly I thought. Hasn't seemed right since, and I think rehurt them in Romania or Georgia game.

Is this why he is accused of being a poor tackler, and going to be destroyed by Nonu?

Black's backs look too powerful for the Blue Hoops.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
NZ shewerly not worrying about this one?

they have the luxury of not having to worry til the semis. the rest of us in the other QFs on the other hand.........

Hardtackle

Charlie Fox (21)
Hard not to think that this could be a closer victory for the AB's than usual against the Pumas. The men in the blue hoops will surely play out of their skins as this is their grand final. I don't know eneough about their psyche to know if the fall to pieces when the writing is on the wall.

All I know about Argentinians is their chicks are hot. Maybe a little hairy compared to Brazillians, but hot none the less.

Kiwi chicks on the other hand................

T

tranquility

God I hate this kind of posting...

I agree, your better than that qwerty. At least I hope you are.

He has been a quality player for so long, played in the top flight European leagues for over a decade, always turns out for the Argies, plays with heart. Show the man and yourself some respect.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Australia through

England, Ireland and South Africa going home.

Now for the Argies to send the Darkness packing!

Status
Not open for further replies.