• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rugby TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
IIWII,

The Wallaby Style has been defined relatively accurately by our Olympic performance and could best be articulated by using the term Silver Medal.

Reactions: BPC

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
Most of you prob saw this last night on the Rugby Club. Classic Plays!
photo1.JPG

P

pilbarapythons

I had to laugh how the excitement of the Wallabys win caused Kearns brain to malfunction further when said "you know we could still win this thing with the decider being the Allbacks Wallabys next match. And was promply reminded that that match had nothing to do with this competition. Yep, he is sharp as a bowling ball.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
At least Kearns asked a decent question.

Wish they would've asked if he thought that Twitter was not the right place to start airing the issues.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I get the feeling that it was all pretty well stage managed and pre-prepared.

I also got the feeling that QC (Quade Cooper) is resigned to a (near) future of provincial rugby at the Reds.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Quade's management is clearly banking 100% on Deans and JON being gone relatively soon.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I get the feeling that it was all pretty well stage managed and pre-prepared.

I also got the feeling that QC (Quade Cooper) is resigned to a (near) future of provincial rugby at the Reds.

If he doesn't sign with the ARU his reds contract won't be registered. Quade and his manager are playing this well, Quade keeps his Qld fans by saying he is committed while being able to walk away a matyr cos the big bad ARU can't handle his truth.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
At least Kearns asked a decent question.

Wish they would've asked if he thought that Twitter was not the right place to start airing the issues.

That and all the other pertinent questions would not have been on the list provided by Nasser and Co.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Nice segment on Scott Gourlay. He seems to have retained his playing shape better than many I know (yours truly included). IIRC he is fairly committed to the Harbord Harlequins junior village club. Doesn't get more grass roots than that.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
If he doesn't sign with the ARU his reds contract won't be registered. Quade and his manager are playing this well, Quade keeps his Qld fans by saying he is committed while being able to walk away a matyr cos the big bad ARU can't handle his truth.
Why can't he just play with the Reds without a ARU top up?

T

TOCC

All players who sign a sign for super rugby are obliged to sign with the ARU as well... It's part of the RUPA CBA.. Not going to change any time soon

M

mon

Well that interview tells us nothing accept Quade want a training facility & the game plan to suit Quade so he can look good. Give me a break, I don't want to see Quade in G & G, he doesn't deserve it

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
JOC (James O'Connor) was interesting on TRC tonight. First - his hair was significantly better than we've seen recently (and it was still bad).
second - his deflection of the Quade question was interesting - i thought he looked pissed off being asked about it, but held it well. he replied "well i haven't been in the camp and around the boys (followed by a deft deflection and change of topic)..."
personally, i thought JOC (James O'Connor) didn't agree with QC (Quade Cooper) and the comments from QC (Quade Cooper) annoyed him.
JOC (James O'Connor) for all his pretty boyness seems to me a hard worker who is wholly aware of the fact that getting to play that beautiful rugby can take time in a team as players slowly gel. I also think he's the sort of player who recognizes every moment isn't a moment to chance your arm with a crazy play. he's on numerous occasions had to bail out quade's dumbass plays (think irish intercept, quade's mishandling of the ball in the endzone i think against the ABS).
i think quade is largely on his own - maybe beale with him a bit...i dont know though.
anyways - this was a great edition of the rugby club. my god that was annoying how they pussyfooted around quade the other week.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
The Quade deflection was pure class, the fact they didn't ask a follow up question to get an answer suggests it was pre discussed and they were never going to. JOC (James O'Connor) was in a rock and a hard place though, friend v employer, don't blame him for not getting involved at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.