• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 7: Force v Kings - Sunday 2pm Perth time (4pm East Coast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Box

Cyril Towers (30)
Does anyone know the crowd? Looked decent at the ground

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
An evil part of me wonders- if the Force had been on the receiving end of that penalty try, would your head literally have exploded a la cheap horror films?

I love you man.

Jon

Chris McKivat (8)
Not the best game. But gotta love the arm wrestle aspect of it with the lead changing back and forth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
I think you'll be fine. Your set piece is probably better than ours and your team will have seen what the Kings can do. I think they took us by surprise a bit today.

They shouldn't have surprised you, they've been very much improved this season, badly scared a couple of teams and nearly beat the Sharks.

I'll save the discussion of next week for the relevant match thread but it's definitely loseable for the Reds. The Kings showed today they have some bloody quick outside backs now and Cronje is playing with some real flair at 10. They will take advantage of poor defence and defences don't come much poorer than the Reds.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Great game of rugby. Well done to both teams and to the referee who let the players do their thing.

I needed a game like that after the past month.

Waratahs and Reds are no certainties to beat the Kings in coming weeks.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The kings can score try's. Their defence isn't great though and should be put away by most teams. On their day they can out a few points up

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

N

NTT

Lots of tries scored but it was like attending a funeral. Im pretty sure i even spotted the Reaper at NIB today. I need a fluoxetine.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Terrific gutsy win today. I thought we were buggered with about 10 to go but we showed composure that has so often been missing and got the chocolates. Great to see our scrum dominating close to the line late in the game, though I thought the ref was too quick to go for the penalty try. Very interesting call by the Big Dog to go for the line but didn't it come up trumps to put the result more or less beyond doubt.

Hugely proud of those 23 blokes today. If we're gone, then let's take a few victims with us.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Shiggings
The kings can score try's. Their defence isn't great though and should be put away by most teams. On their day they can out a few points up
They have patch up their defense. Had most teams on the backfoot and was unlucky not to have more wins. They had the Sharks down and out but could not finish them in Durban.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Shiggings
They have patch up their defense. Had most teams on the backfoot and was unlucky not to have more wins. They had the Sharks down and out but could not finish them in Durban.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the Kings beat the Reds and/or the Waratahs in the next couple of weeks. They have some shortcomings, but they have plenty of skill and I like their approach to the game.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
I still struggle to understand why the Stormers let their nr6 Cloete go.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.