• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 7: Force v Kings - Sunday 2pm Perth time (4pm East Coast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
I think the media boffins should pay attention to anything coming out as far as announcements & if the chop is announced word should get through to the ref to stop the game, torches should be handed to the fans, death metal should be played over the stadium speakers & the big screens should have RIOT displayed in big red letters.

The famous Sea of Blue solidarity as we burn everything to the ground. Effigies of Pulver should be burned centre pitch by Hodgo of course.

No need to be overly hasty.

You could give Pulver a ride all the way back to Sydney and do it over there.

giphy.gif

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I think the media boffins should pay attention to anything coming out as far as announcements & if the chop is announced word should get through to the ref to stop the game, torches should be handed to the fans, death metal should be played over the stadium speakers & the big screens should have RIOT displayed in big red letters.

The famous Sea of Blue solidarity as we burn everything to the ground. Effigies of Pulver should be burned centre pitch by Hodgo of course.

That would be the most epic shit ever. You almost want it to happen so you can glory in the whole hideous spectacle.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I thought he got that down. That was likely a try. Wow. How can't you have a look At that

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yeeowowow what a try. Lance gets over after a great team. Try. Dhp with a heap of work there

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
That's dhp offload to rhp is one of the Best so far this year in super rugby

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The scrum lottery here. Kings are getting the rub. It could Go either way

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
For me it's an average start from the force. 10 nil But giving away some silly penalties. Get rid of those penalties and it's looking much better

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Ruru makes some Really good box Clearances off the left foot.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The kings are there own worst enemy. Knock ons and general Mistakes costing them Points.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Kings in from a rolling maul After kicking to the corner

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The kings are shit. Knock ons everywhere. If we don't win this....

Status
Not open for further replies.