• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 7: Force v Kings - Sunday 2pm Perth time (4pm East Coast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
How is Shiggins meant to rant if there isn't a thread?

Here's the team. The Big Dog is back.

C8ydZDEUMAAhePu.jpg:large

Rant on Shiggins!

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
When Coleman is back (given the other 23 top players can stay fit) I think this Force team is going to seriously start asking questions of the top half of the Super Rugby table.

Can't wait for this.

N

NTT

Go Shiggins and Go the Force!

Hopefully Luke Burton can stay injury free and put a decent run of games together. Good to have the big Dog back. Ruru to go well.
The match is being advertised as our Family Round. Kids, and us older kids, will be allowed on the field after full time to meet the players and go through some rugby drills. Plenty of giveaways for the kids and player appearances around the members bar should make for an excellent day out. Can't wait!

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Good to see Rona back on the bench too after a week out. Brache just doesn't bring the same attacking threat as Rona and Peni.

On paper this should be a comfortable win for a Force team that's playing at home and approaching full strength, but the Kings have improved a lot on last year and have given a few teams who underestimated them a bit of a shock. If the Force just show up and go through the motions they could get a nasty surprise, but I don't think they'll do that. They know they need to win and win well, for more reasons than just their position on the table.

M

Moono75

Benny Mac back in. Good for Australian Rugby all around. This Force team needs to make a statement on Sunday. Go Force....see you Sunday!

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Force by 15!

It was the Ref's fault!!! oh wait, we won, nothing to see here........:oops:

Forceright

Allen Oxlade (6)
Good to see Rona back on the bench too after a week out. Brache just doesn't bring the same attacking threat as Rona and Peni.

On paper this should be a comfortable win for a Force team that's playing at home and approaching full strength, but the Kings have improved a lot on last year and have given a few teams who underestimated them a bit of a shock. If the Force just show up and go through the motions they could get a nasty surprise, but I don't think they'll do that. They know they need to win and win well, for more reasons than just their position on the table.
Doubt the Force are underestimating the Kings. They will focus on their game plans and bring about that Bonus point in front of a Very Passionate vocal Sea of Blue.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Is Brache a cat burglar? Does he spend his spare time secretly photographing the coaches to find them in uncompromising positions and use the photos as leverage to keep getting picked?

If Rona is fit enough to put him on the bench, start him in the 15.

Brache has scored 3 tries in 37 games. Just not good enough for an outside back.

Jon

Chris McKivat (8)
Is Brache a cat burglar? Does he spend his spare time secretly photographing the coaches to find them in uncompromising positions and use the photos as leverage to keep getting picked?

If Rona is fit enough to put him on the bench, start him in the 15.

Brache has scored 3 tries in 37 games. Just not good enough for an outside back.
No. He isn't. I don't like singling out players but I don't get this selection. I think this will be his last season in super rugby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

BLR

Mate they will announce it during the game when all the fans are distracted.

I think the media boffins should pay attention to anything coming out as far as announcements & if the chop is announced word should get through to the ref to stop the game, torches should be handed to the fans, death metal should be played over the stadium speakers & the big screens should have RIOT displayed in big red letters.

The famous Sea of Blue solidarity as we burn everything to the ground. Effigies of Pulver should be burned centre pitch by Hodgo of course.

todd4

Dave Cowper (27)
I think the media boffins should pay attention to anything coming out as far as announcements & if the chop is announced word should get through to the ref to stop the game, torches should be handed to the fans, death metal should be played over the stadium speakers & the big screens should have RIOT displayed in big red letters.

The famous Sea of Blue solidarity as we burn everything to the ground. Effigies of Pulver should be burned centre pitch by Hodgo of course.

I am currently shapening my pitchfork!

Status
Not open for further replies.