• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 6: Reds v. Hurricanes, April 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Hoping "attack is more trying than defence" holds true here

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Strewthcobber

Steve Williams (59)
Which law though? I Just skimmed free kicks page and didn't see much

Couple that may apply
If a quickly taken penalty kick or free kick is taken from the wrong place the referee will order the kick to be taken again.

Any player may take a penalty or free kick awarded for an infringement with any type of kick: punt, drop kick or place kick. The ball may be kicked with any part of the lower leg from knee to the foot, excluding the knee and the heel.

(b)
Bouncing the ball on the knee is not taking a kick.

Sanction: Any infringement by the kicker’s team results in a scrum at the mark. The opposing team throws in the ball.
As he never actually kicked it - I think re-taking is fair enough - there was no infringment

N

NTT

I know taking a tap without the ball leaving the hand, ie a leaguie tap is a scrum to the opposition. Im happy for the retake as play was never restarted correctly, lika a baulked tap id suppose

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Ref Gardner’s got the yips. Gets talked out of a penalty call by Perenara? Wft. Swayed to fuck by hometown TV producer finding every Canes fuckup and staying silent when 2 Canes are upended ,Jules on a 1st half high ball, easy yellow, then Perese depacitates some prick, no card.

Still, not the ref missing all the fucken tackles for the Canes

N

NTT

Frisby should of fought to keep that in not just run it out, just inviting the canes to attack

Out of jail knockon

Status
Not open for further replies.