• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 14 : Reds v Force 24 May (Suncorp)

Oracle83

Cyril Towers (30)
Hard to be too critical about Kiss first season in charge but I do think it was a mistake leaving so many guys out of the Drua game.

A win over there would have got a bigger crowd tonight and put us in play for a home final. The footy they’re playing tonight deserves a big crowd.
Think he was rightly thinking of finals not crowd

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Does Murphy know that you can't callapse a maul? But a dead giveaway when he says it's a maul and it goes straight down

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Force checked out a long time ago.
Vall looked held up on the other angles. Not sure what they were looking at.
Murphy has had a shocker. Stewart knows it haha

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The commentary is atrocious against the force. Disgusting. See the tahs get flogged every week and all they say is how unfair our poor tahs have had injuries.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
What a shit show for the force. Murphy has been terrible but the force haven't even looked like scoring apart from the try they scored which was robbed away.

I'm so much calmer now days. Usualy I would be going full shiggins as they say but this is one of the worst force performances ever. they haven't looked like they are trying for 34 minutes.

Reactions: TSR

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I would go with Tia Tia and the young bloke for next week on the wings. Poolman. Needs to be dropped.