• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 13: Brumbies v Crusaders Sat 18th 2.35PM @ GIO STADIUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
This is way off topic but “he wasn’t even married to the women” is a terrible take. She was his long term girlfriend and was left physically bruised. He was professional rugby player. It’s disgusting.
Yet she chose to stay with him happily, funnily enough he is judged by some here that don't know him as well as her huh? Giofigure , it's the internet, and we know more than here huh?. I never excuse it, but do admit to knowing a little bit about it, and was not a case of him beating her up, and he actually saved her somewhat by pleading guilty. But besides point, as I have said while not liking it in anyway, I find many things like drink driving, abuse of kids etc somewhat worse, and assault on males as bad as females (I strongly dislike bullies of anykind). And when I a lot better than I am I might feel I can point fingers.
But prepared to admit fellas, some of you maybe somewhat more pure than myself, so are of course rightfully allowed to judge.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
was not a case of him beating her up, and he actually saved her somewhat by pleading guilty.
8o3.gif

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
And yet you stick up for an admitted perpetrator of domestic violence through whataboutism and self-conceited preaching? Class act.
Not sticking up for anyone, just pointing out how self righteous a lot on here are that obviously have got their 'facts' off the internet.
But fair enough it's a forum, and not really known for worrying about trith are we?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
office.gif

So only Dan knows the truth but we're the self righteous ones?

b2346174cf3b6354f4c94caac584b2ed.gif
No, I suspect Waiopehu Old Boy may also have heard a bit too. Even in his courtcase, there was not one mention of anyone being punched etc. But what was reported there teamed up with almost exactly what I was told ( and ad never really believed or otherwise) by a team mate who was in same nightclub where it all happened. Still if it helps you to post a few more gifs etc I glad I can help you anyway. I repeat I still don't excuse him how he did things while he was pissed etc, but have known of worse things that have happened (like a pro rugby being drunk driver and killing someone) but not a word has ever been said on any forum I have read. I didn't get carried away judging that joker either, because I know I have drunk more beers and driven myself in my life.
See as I said I don't get info only of rugby forums, but realise that forums is where some people do and c'est la vie.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
No, I suspect Waiopehu Old Boy may also have heard a bit too. Even in his courtcase, there was not one mention of anyone being punched etc. But what was reported there teamed up with almost exactly what I was told ( and ad never really believed or otherwise) by a team mate who was in same nightclub where it all happened. Still if it helps you to post a few more gifs etc I glad I can help you anyway. I repeat I still don't excuse him how he did things while he was pissed etc, but have known of worse things that have happened (like a pro rugby being drunk driver and killing someone) but not a word has ever been said on any forum I have read. I didn't get carried away judging that joker either, because I know I have drunk more beers and driven myself in my life.
See as I said I don't get info only of rugby forums, but realise that forums is where some people do and c'est la vie.
I'm sure the guy who drunk drive and killed someone isn't and didn't play rugby after it happened.

And great, you drank drive before or after your friends kid for killed by a drink driver.

Come on dude, this all started as I asked what jail rugby was and you said Slipper...

And no I haven't drank drive, killed someone or beat my missus (pushed or pulled them to the ground) or fought anyone outside a cage. Doesn't make me special or righteous makes me a pretty normal human...

LeCheese

Jim Lenehan (48)
Even in his courtcase, there was not one mention of anyone being punched etc.
You sure about that?
According to the police summary of facts, Reece told his girlfriend she needed to "shut up and listen to him", in stronger words.

He was seen grabbing the victim and pulling her down on to the ground.

The woman suffered injuries to her upper face, bruising to the left side of her waist and left knee.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Even in his courtcase, there was not one mention of anyone being punched etc.
According to the police summary of facts, Reece told his girlfriend she needed to "shut up and listen to him", in stronger words.

He was seen grabbing the victim and pulling her down on to the ground.

The woman suffered injuries to her upper face, bruising to the left side of her waist and left knee.
No punching mentioned here! We're all good!

I repeat I still don't excuse him how he did things while he was pissed etc but
.....proceeds to yet again try to excuse what he did.

Such a bizarre hill to die on.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I'm sure the guy who drunk drive and killed someone isn't and didn't play rugby after it happened.

And great, you drank drive before or after your friends kid for killed by a drink driver.

Come on dude, this all started as I asked what jail rugby was and you said Slipper...

And no I haven't drank drive, killed someone or beat my missus (pushed or pulled them to the ground) or fought anyone outside a cage. Doesn't make me special or righteous makes me a pretty normal human...
Want a bet that the drunk driver didn't play rugby after it happened? And professionally? How much money you want to put on it?

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Mods can you just lock this, gone on long enough.. Dan I think your stance is weird, feel like you're arguing for the sake of it, and defending it because his a Kiwi.

Anyway time to move on team :) Rugby can't come soon enough.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Want a bet that the drunk driver didn't play rugby after it happened? And professionally? How much money you want to put on it?
No I dont...

Dan...
Sorry fellas. I had a mate whos kid was killed in an accident by a drunk driver, so I personally think anyone who gets behind wheel after drinking are the worst. And I will also repeat a couple of things a; I still not perfect enought to point fingers anyway. b; Reece did not beat up his wife as being said here, he wasn't even married to the woman (they are now though)
Also Dan..
Mind fucking blown... peace I'm out

Status
Not open for further replies.