• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 13: Brumbies v Crusaders Sat 18th 2.35PM @ GIO STADIUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Checked in at halftime and the things were fine. wtf are these absolute donkeys up to in the second half?! You have literally one job ffs.

Did @Tomikin take up a halftime hobby of conducting a poultry census, or something?

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Checked in at halftime and the things were fine. wtf are these absolute donkeys up to in the second half?! You have literally one job ffs.

Did @Tomikin take up a halftime hobby of conducting a poultry census, or something?
Yep I think it's my fault... FFS ... The bumbreeze blown early

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
He never got caught with coke, just tested positive... But semantics..

But then again I'm also more forgiving of some one taking drugs then beating his wife... Maybe there the same in your eyes...
Mate I taking the piss obviously. But it pretty hard to be tested positive if you haven't used it, so good chance he was in possesion of it you think?? ;)

griffins

Watty Friend (18)
Tough to award a pen try though. Unless I misunderstand the rule/its changed doesnt it have to have prevented an otherwise certain try?

Brums actually gutsy to hang in that with a totally dysfunctional set-piece. Slipper cannot be fit, might need next week off. Aside from a couple of shocking lapses around the ruck they defended very well.

That also might have been the ultimate example of a classic Tom Wright game.

Status
Not open for further replies.