• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 12: Waratahs v Brumbies Sat 11th 7.35PM @ ALLIANZ STADIUM

Rudderless

Cyril Towers (30)
Well at least trying to match them for injuries. Who are their replacements? Apparently the Leeton Phantoms LHP goes OK.

Both players were unable to pass fit for this weekend's match.
Prop Rhys van Nek has been named to replace Slipper on the bench, with Liam Bowron, who made his Super Rugby Pacific debut against the Fijian Drua replacing Billy Pollard

Marce

John Thornett (49)
No, Pone is a finisher for the Waratahs.
Unleash the beast!
r0-0-800-600-w1200-h678-fmax.jpg

The next Wallabies #12 lol lol lol

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
We have nothing to lose. Just pick Pone at 12 and crush some Ponies on the road
Obviously that's not going to happen, mostly because we need him in the scrum. However, I'm good with using him off phase ball in the 12 channel.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Im gunna go against the trend and say I don't mind Marce's enthusiasm. Offsets my miserable fluffybunnyishness.
I'm with you, although I'm more the glass half full type trying to find positives in everything when it goes to shit.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well, I am bracing myself for disappointment as I head up tomorrow to watch the game. At least I have a three hour trip home to get over a loss.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Hay guyz,, for Gods sake dont tell Derpus but I am rooting for NSFW in this one.

Thanks for inviting me to this NSFW Waratahs Group Chat conversation circle.

You made a wise decision to exclude Derpus from the group.

Regards,

--DP