• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 11 Reds V Lions Sat Apr 28 3:05PM Suncorp Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member

Attachments

• 30171843_10156053357965236_8155079905174755138_o.jpg
    30171843_10156053357965236_8155079905174755138_o.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 171

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I do worry about the crowd for this game. I assume everyone has received the text yesterday with a new ticket deal? It was on social media too. Desperate steps it seems.

SOLE334

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I do worry about the crowd for this game. I assume everyone has received the text yesterday with a new ticket deal? It was on social media too. Desperate steps it seems.

RugbyReg, Of course it is desperate times for Qld rugby and our flagship team (REDS) mate!! Regardless of our disapproval and scinicism about selection esp of 'youth undeserving' , Qld rugby needs all the "SUPPORT" including discounting tickets to the game this arvo. Its a no brainer imo, because we still need to cover Khunt and QC (Quade Cooper)'s salaries. . or our part of it!! SO get out to the game and support our young men making their debut starts to what would hopefully reap reward for the REDS and Aust rugby in the not too distant future. A 50/50 investment I think. So, There goes my "remember the Titans" rendition. .:D Go the REDS!!

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)

They must have early indications that the non member tickets will be low.

I am amazed they sent me a message, I did not renew the memberships I had for my kids after multiple stuff ups last year before the Reds refunded me two months after the season because they still could not send out the membership package (I renewed before start of season).

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Am I the only one around here who likes daytime rugby?
Surely the night games are better for TV ratings? There must be a breakdown somewhere but from the match threads over the past few weeks it seems not even the diehards are watching the afternoon games. So much easier to do something else during the afternoon when an Australian team is playing and watch it later if it turns out to be decent.

Strewthcobber

Simon Poidevin (60)
Surely the night games are better for TV ratings? There must be a breakdown somewhere but from the match threads over the past few weeks it seems not even the diehards are watching the afternoon games. So much easier to do something else during the afternoon when an Australian team is playing and watch it later if it turns out to be decent.
Traditionally the ratings are a fair bit worse but the crowds are a bit better than the evening games.

These days who knows though. They are both going to be low, as is also traditional for South African opposition

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Strewthcobber

Simon Poidevin (60)
Kicking game is winning this game for the Reds so far.

Nice kick to the corner for the first try and lovely chip putting all the pressure on the lions for the second - intercept.

Unfortunately, goal kicking isn't up to the same level

10-0

Strewthcobber

Simon Poidevin (60)
Lions must be wondering what the hell is going on. Nothing going right.

Giving up 6 penalties to 1 so far really isn't helping either

Status
Not open for further replies.