• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rocky going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Really? Singlehandedly?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
That's great. Rugby is a team sport no one wins anything singlehandedly. Including david Pocock against South Africa

P

Paradox

That's great. Rugby is a team sport no one wins anything singlehandedly. Including david Pocock against South Africa

Now you're being difficult :cool: I'm going to look up this ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T thingy.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member

In general I would agree with you but I watched a few of those games ad Rocky was a monster. He was almost unstoppable when running with the ball. Pity he couldn't do that for the Wallabies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
It's sad to say that he probably never played a game in Australia where the entire crowd were chanting ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY.

Amazing stuff. That would have been a season's highlights package for most top players.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
A lot of people do forget that Rocky was one of the Wobs best performing players in 2007 before he went to Ireland.........

He just should've had a rest in between........

T

Train Without a Station

A lot of people do forget that Rocky was one of the Wobs best performing players in 2007 before he went to Ireland...

He just should've had a rest in between....

I remember him being our most important player under Knuckles. Losing him had the same impact on us, as the AB's losing McCaw. He never came back the same unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.