• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Rebels Trial - Tuesday 14 February 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
C4hnqVbUkAIZ0Un.jpg:large

T

TOCC

Is Magnay still in rehab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
This thread is too mild. Let's fire it up -

The Rebels can only do well by recruiting ex-reds players ;)

/s

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Melbourne Rebels

1. Toby Smith
2. James Hanson
3. Laurie Weeks
4. Culum Retallick
5. Steve Cummins
6. Lopeti Timani
7. Colby Fainga’a
8. Amanaki Mafi
9. Nic Stirzaker
10. Jackson Garden-Bachop
11. Jonah Placid
12. Reece Hodge
13. Tom English
14. Sefa Naivalu
15. Jack Maddocks
16. Jordan Uelese
17. Cruze Ah-Nau
18. Tyrel Lomax
19. Murray Douglas
20. Jordy Reid
21. Ben Meehan
22. Sione Tuipulotu
23. Jack Debreczeni
24. Jake Schatz
25. Dennis Pili-Gaitau
26. Ben Volavola

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Happy enough with that.

Looking forward to the blues, If Inman is fit, I'd want him in at 13 and have English push Placid out of the side.

I'd also prefer one of JD and Volavola to be in the side for one of JGB and Maddocks.

And I'd start Schatz, push Timani into Lock and have one of the full timers coming off the bench.

Otherwise that's a good solid group, and if we can cut down on errors, we should be ok.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Was just about to ask whether it was to be streamed. but then realised it's Valentine's Day and I won't be watching anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is why I love my wife so much. Shes one of those "I don't believe in Valentines day" types. Gets me out of sooo much shit every year (I'd probably always forget).

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
So pretty much two full strength teams... fingers crossed for no injuries. All the Aussie teams are going to need all hands on deck if we're to stand any chance against the Kiwis!

Should be a fascinating game, I wasn't going to go but I reckon I might duck along after work after all. The missus is out of town so no Valentines commitments for me!

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
This has got to be the third year in a row at least that the Reds have had a trial on "Consumer Driven and Trivial Interpretation of Love", sorry, Valentines Day.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Two good looking teams though. Stiles looks to want to start the season with some momentum, so no real toying with selections, just starting probably the best team he can and hit round 1 running hopefully.

Glad to see Placid named in the 1st XV. That knock in the ribs during the 10s looked like a bad one and I thought he might be out for a while after that. I really rate the kid and hope he has a real break out season.

Status
Not open for further replies.