• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Rebels - 2011R05

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Red hand to get that ball back on their line - Dickinson missed it. Then Higgers butchers a try chance as well.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Hasnt been the only one either. Getting away with murder at the breakdown the Reds

Indeed. My pet hate, the attackers flying off feet at the breakdown is rife, and Stuey doesn't want to know about it. Both sides are at it, but Reds have had more ball, so have been more obvious. But that was poor - Rebels should have had a penalty 2 m out.
Reds taking their chances though. Higgers looks good, apart from one-handed pass catching which didn't work so well.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Nothing option from Cipriani there wasted possession. Should be 2 tries to 1 I reckon, but Reds clearly the best of it. Higginbotham, Ioane, Robinson the Reds' best. Rebels scrum looking the better, but lacking any real attacking firepower so far.

G

GC

To be fair, it was one of those passes straight at the hip, which can be a bitch to catch when running at full speed.

G

GC

The Reds scrums seems OK when Daley gets his bind. He does miss it a lot though & the scrum gets smashed.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
To be fair, it was one of those passes straight at the hip, which can be a bitch to catch when running at full speed.

True, but he only tried to catch it with one hand - the front on view showed it clearly. Just a bit slap-dash. He is having a good game otherwise.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Nothing option from Cipriani there wasted possession. Should be 2 tries to 1 I reckon, but Reds clearly the best of it. Higginbotham, Ioane, Robinson the Reds' best. Rebels scrum looking the better, but lacking any real attacking firepower so far.

You reckon? Looks like his normal seagulling self to me. Robinson has been immense, Digby has been excellent as well. If Yoda had hung onto that pill things might have been very different.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Reds have given 4 penalties away in their 22, thought Stu would have shown yellow by now..

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
You reckon? Looks like his normal seagulling self to me. Robinson has been immense, Digby has been excellent as well. If Yoda had hung onto that pill things might have been very different.

In this game, his seagulling is working. Against the Crusaders, it might not cut it. I think he's done some good work, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.