• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Chiefs, Fri 8th July, Suncorp Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
I guess you can't judge a guy in his second game too harshly but they were two of the dumbest yellows I've seen in a long time

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Reds playing Loig with 2 in the bin.

Another meat pie to the Visitors. This could get vey ugly.

Chiefs 28 = Reds 5 after 34 minutes. 2 x Yellow cards.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
5936529fab5d6ccf9e33ff36301c1828.jpg

A day short of 5 years on from winning the comp, things aren't quite as exciting at Suncorp for Reds fans....

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Dodgy quick throw in. You know it's a kiwi side when there's quick throw ins, and possibly forward. The Blues were taking them when they had 1 man down.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Crowd looks a little sparse there @Tangawizi.

You'd think Chiefs would draw a decent crowd. Sounds like most of the crowd are behind them.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Do Australian rugby players actually practice rugby?

That's a serious question. I don't know how they can command such money when they are utterly so crapulent.

This is not about good team vs bad team.

The reds simply can't execute anything correctly. How is that possible?

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
What's terrifying me is that Wayne Smith in The Australian reports that MO'C is the leading candidate for Reds' HC.

He's shown nothing. The Reds' attack is a mirror of RG's 'give it QC (Quade Cooper)' MO, except replace that with Kerevi.

Can someone wake me from this ever-worsening nightmare?

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
The attitudes they have out there!!!!

It's like they were told Graham will be returning as coach or something.

glass half full

Sydney Middleton (9)
It doesn't look pretty but what did anyone expect? This is a bunch of guys who are only just emerging from an extended period of toxicity, and many of them only rookies.,against the most dominant side in the comp.....sheesh, give it some time.

Double Agent

Allen Oxlade (6)
Gel and RedsHappy, agree, the basic skill errors are quite depressing to watch.

ghf, I agree to a point, I fully expected we'd be beaten easily tonight but it's more the apparent lack of even any simple rugby intelligence in attack and skill deficiencies that I would expect all players at this level would posses, irrespective of the previous coach.

Anyway, that's my first thought for the forum.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Reds set piece has gone to the pack.

Scrum getting it arse headed to it, lineouts disjointed with overthrows, jumpers not getting up.

Double Agent

Allen Oxlade (6)
One positive has been Duncan Paia’aua, think he has played OK. A few passes behind the man, but not afraid to take tackle if required and good in a cover defence.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Remember when the Reds used to put 50 on other teams????

Not sure if I was imagining it now, it couldn't feel further away.

Status
Not open for further replies.