• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Waratahs, round 4, Saturday 7 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Sounds like the Tahs have been brought down to the Reds' level judging by the comments?

T

TOCC

Sounds like the Tahs have been brought down to the Reds' level judging by the comments?

Tahs have no one to blame but themselves for their dropped passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
There's absolutely no structure in the Reds attack, nothing going on at all.. No angles from the outside backs, shit passing from the inside backs, forwards are back footed when hitting it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meehan/Graham are duds. Only an insane person would keep chopping and changing the team made up of the remnants of the fit available players, when it's already struggling for cohesion.

JOC (James O'Connor) for example didn't need to be moved from 10, and neither did Frisby a fortnight ago.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Um no the Reds player kicked that, no hands.

Everyone should wear gloves, this is ridiculous.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Thankfully the wallatahs can't catch. Keeping the Reds in the game.

WC doesn't look good though...

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Summation of the match:
62-06-KlamJ-06.jpg

But still hanging on miraculously.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
This is an embarrassment to the game in Australia. Jesus, it's depressing. I can't even see the funny side any more and I'm worried for the support of the pro game in Queensland.

Status
Not open for further replies.