• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Waratahs Rd 18 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Higgers is a good player but he needs to change that upright running style close to the line, reminds me a little of Andy Powell.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
OMG! Slipper try!

Fire up that thread No4918.

I'd go for the jumper at the front being in a position like that.

What's going on with Harris' boot?

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
What's with the Aus hookers over throwing today. In the Saders v Force game a couple of them went so far over they were in the middle of the field.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
What's the point of the Tahs having so many telegraphed dummy runs in midfield and leaving numbers short out wide.

T

TOCC

TPN down again... id be interested to see how much time a game he wasted on average

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Lucky the commentary clarified that the Waratahs doctor is in fact a medical doctor, I was worried with how the season has gone so far we might have resorted to a witch doctor.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
i4ftrjg0FGC6K.jpg

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
It's an essential element of back line play 2012?

Dummy runners certainly are part and parcel of the game. Telegraphing the fact they are dummy runners and allowing the defence to drift isn't a requirement though.

Status
Not open for further replies.