• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Waratahs Rd 18 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Would have been a try of the year had TPN managed to catch that ball after that scissors kick of the ball over his head with the try line wide open!

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Good game so far, don't really care if the reds get the BP win or not TBH just enjoying seeing both teams got hammer and tong

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Reds just ahead in a tight match

ibbrQKpNOBtumJ.jpg

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
Dam. Walsh should have given a penalty try to the tahs, what a brainsnap. tmo wasnt clear enough either

I'm surprised no-one else has picked up on this. It is an offence to kick the ball out of a players hands as he is going to ground the ball.

I think that Walsh was aware of what the TMO was getting at due to his comment to the AR. I suspect that Walsh had already decided that the kick was not deliberate by the Reds player, or perhaps the Waratah did not have the ball in his hand yet. Either way he wasn't having any of it.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
The tmo protocols need changing. Goddard implied it was a penalty try but walsh either missed it or interpreted it massively differently . Tags did well to bounce back

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
40 minutes to decide which of Reds and Brumbies fans can get blotto in celebration and who's left hoping either the Bulls or Sharks lose. Having said that given how much Aus fans like running rugby it might be a good idea for those watching the SA games to get blotto too.

Status
Not open for further replies.