• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Canes. Wellington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I hope Radike don't show any razzle dazzle. I just want him head down and bumb up doing the hard stuff.

What club does Shaw play for?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
the same club his old man, the new QRU President played for.

The same club the relatively new CEO of the QRU played for.

The same club players rep on the QRU played for

the same club that the QRU represetative to the Board of the ARU plays for.

Brothers.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Noddy said:

Brothers.
Is there some sort of cryptic hidden message between the lines here?

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Ruggo said:
I hope Radike don't show any razzle dazzle. I just want him head down and bumb up doing the hard stuff.

What club does Shaw play for?

Samo will struggle to keep up

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Moses said:
Noddy said:

Brothers.

Is there some sort of cryptic hidden message between the lines here?

He is very subtle, isn't he? ::)

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
Noddy said:

Brothers.

You may also add the same club Cheezel made a try saving tackle, to win the Under 6 premiership in 1985. A very fond memory, even though they spelt both my first and last name incorrectly on the medal.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
cheezel said:
Noddy said:

Brothers.

You may also add the same club Cheezel made a try saving tackle, to win the Under 6 premiership in 1985. A very fond memory, even though they spelt both my first and last name incorrectly on the medal.

How can anyone spell Heza Cheezel incorrectly?

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Noddy said:

Brothers. aka the filth

fixed

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Noddy said:
team named.

Shees

Peter Hynes, Rod Davies, Will Chambers, Anthony Fainga'a, Digby Ioane, Quade Cooper, Will Genia, Leroy Houston, Andrew Shaw, Scott Higginbotham, Van Humphries, Radike Samo, Greg Holmes, Saia Fainga'a, Ben Daley. Reserves: Sean Hardman, James Slipper, Ezra Taylor, Jake Schatz, Lei Tomiki, Ben Lucas, Brando Va’aulu.

I wonder if Link will go back to a similar game plan as that against the Bulls. Up tempo around the fringes, as well as a bit of short side pick and drive work. Run back at them from our own half.

Shaw and Tomiki to tag team at 7. Shatz to relieve Houston around 60.

S

scrubber

Scotty - seems a good game plan to me - also agree on your take re Schatz and Shaw - saw news last night and Shaw unsuited - obviously a late inclusion - jeez I wish the kid a heap of luck and hope he stays disciplined throughout ALL time on paddock
GO THE REDS

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
agree Scotty. We kicked too much v the Brumbies. Link said it was because it was because of the Brumbies 14 man defensive line. And even at kick offs we kicked deep instead of battling for possesion, with a short kick, which we've basically done all season.

back to contesting all possesion and holding onto the ball for this week,

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
lots of pick and drive in the tram tracks. I agree with more running of the short side. Any news on wether Conrad Smith is in or out?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
he's in the named starting side, but there are a couple of reserve backs slashed together.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Will be won or lost up front. I quite like all of the changes that Link has made. Van back will help at lineout time and all of the fresh guys should lift the rest of the team. If you can't get up for a game that can get us in the finals then you don't deserve to be on the books.

Footage of Samo playing for Southern Districts looked ok on the Rugby Club. One hand pass to put the winger over for a try and then tackle him over the line.

Problem is the game clashes with Kenmore Bears Under 6 training so it will have to be IQed and watched on delay.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds getting hammered at the breakdown by the ref and down 8 to 0. Sad to note that most have been harsh. Going to be a long night for the Reds as the Canes are ripping holes.

And as I type that great takefrom Cooper then a break from Cooper finished by Higgers. 8 to 7. Still think the Reds are in all sorts of trouble :(

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds scrum getting mullered too.

Lawrence gives the Reds a nice call for a Canes forward pass then a nice penalty too. He might consistent tonight?

Reds blow a lineout. Reds are trying to run everything. Canes gaining ground well when they have the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.