• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Brumbies - RD10 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Interesting that at the end neither team was really game to win it, they preferred to force the other team to make a mistake.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Very gutsy effort from the Brumbies - 2 yellow cards and a massive penalty count against them. Would have been a travesty if they'd not shared the points. The Reds should be very disappointed that they didn't take advantage of the leg up they received from the man with the whistle.

T

TOCC

Reds left a couple of tries and numerous penalty goal opportunities on the park...

Brumbies did well to cling on

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
Great game of rugby with two very different sides basically cancelling each other out.
The Reds left plenty of points on the pitch but the Brumbies defense had something to do with most of them.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Can see why Deans decided to leave Cooper out of his 30 man initial Lions squad - did nothing.

Interesting opinion.

Not quite sure I'd agree, though. Created a try with a great pass, created a couple of breaks, tactical kicking was very good. Only one error in the game. edit: good tackle on a free Mogg in the first half too.

However, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
In the end it came down to a try that was held up on Nic White's leg.... :mad:
It came down to a team that had 90% territory in the 2nd half, If reds took their chances Brums were finished. But thats rugby . Great game. Great defense Brums. We should see these 2 teams come final day, I hope.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
As I was typing that I thought, I wonder how long it will take some smart arse to point out that very obvious flaw in my post. ;) Then I thought, ah-ha! If it's a draw, then I will eat the humble pie for my bold prediction for no draw! Check mate! :D
How would you like that humble pie served Scoey?

Italophile

Bill Watson (15)
The kickable penalties turned down amounted to 3 lost points. Kick the penalty, take 3 points, restart. Brumbies defence no longer under siege. The ref bottled it. There should have been two more YCs. Including George Smith trotting around offside to kick the ball away.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Ash

Not everyone's opinion is equally valid though ;)

I'd say the only way to come to that conclusion would probably be not having watched the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.