• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Both "fighters" have the same amount of skin covering their chin even if one bloke has 2 of them.

QC (Quade Cooper) needs to pick him off at a safe distance but be very careful in the first few minutes.

PS - Hoping for a Green knockout win in the main bout.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
I'm a little uncomfortable seeing this bloke ripped into here. He's a semi-pro athlete and those guys do read forums.

I would comfortably say, and I imagine everyone here would agree, he would beat the fuck out of any of us in any fight sport (including boxing).
Of course he's going to be the butt of some jokes.
He looks like a before photo for the Biggest loser.
He is months away from being anywhere near the condition any serious semi pro would be in for a 'fight'
But we all know this is not a contest.
He was deliberately given insufficient notice to prepare,it's a circus, and when you are a paid circus performer, you've got to expect jokes at your expense.

I just hope he's getting plenty for his part in the circus.

T

TOCC

Reds alternate jersey looks pretty interesting, similar to the 2015 Australian Sevens jersey but with red and white.

QRU have a new sponsorship/partnership with news.com in QLD, which means more coverage for the Reds.

There will be an 8 page liftout in the Sunday Mail this weekend with a Super Rugby and Brisbane 10s season preview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

T

TOCC

My mistake, its actually the 10s jersey
Make-a-Lasting-Impression---Carousel-v02.jpg

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Good win to Quade over Jack McInnes. Let's hope Danny Green can put "The Man" Mundine back into his box, never to be seen (or heard) again!

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
I thought Mundine was the clear winner. Not my sport, the guy's a pratt, but I thought that was his fight.

Kudo's to Green for giving Mundine the benefit of the doubt for landing the cheap shot. Footage doesn't look so generous and I really wasn't bothered either way who 'won'. This fight was about the money and won't change either guys legacy.

upthereds#!

Peter Johnson (47)
Round 1.
Slipper Moore Talakai
Simmons Douglas
Higs Houston Smith
Frisby Quade Perese DP Kerevi Nabuli Hunt

Ready Faagase Thor Neville Tui Tuttle Magnay Maranta

hammertimethere

Trevor Allan (34)
Thoughts on what the Rebels Trial team will look like? We already have an indication that Magnay and Perese will get time in the backs and the old war horses should all play minutes after missing the 10's

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
My mistake, its actually the 10s jersey
Make-a-Lasting-Impression---Carousel-v02.jpg
I love the "clean" style of the home and away jerseys. I'll have to save up my bikkies for the away one, I reckon.

I'm not much of a fan of the 10s one though. I can't say why, but it sort of reminds me of that leopard spot one from a couple years ago. Too much going on.

upthereds#!

Peter Johnson (47)
Trial Team. With only 1 trial I think they will play a larger reserve squad, mixing non 10s playing stars with young guns. Bigger names who played 10s to sit it out (Slipper, Simmons, Kerevi, Hunt)

Faagase Moore Thor
Tui Douglas
Tui Higs Smith
Frisby Quade DP Magnay Perese Kuridrani Maranta
Ready Vanzati Talakai Rodda Timu Tuttle Taefu Ngamano(spelling)

Mafi Kite Neville Hewat Gunn Sorovi Mcintyre Lefau Lacey

Reactions: dru
T

TOCC

Some decent coverage in today's paper

762afaec48c747f1b73baa8a15184de6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.