• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Yep, all it took was the ref to interfere with their 7, and then a massive mis read in defence.
Easy, everyone should rely on that when planning their set plays.

Floggn'

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Shipperley has the potential to do some great things in the game and I agree he should be an outside centre. What he did to de Villiers in that test was impressive, however Sautia has potential as well however didn't Sautia have a very unsuccessful u20's. I may have been mistaken that it was him but I was sure he was the guy that underperformed the whole tournament where with the spruiking he was getting beforehand he should have dominated.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Anyone know when the 2013 jersey is going to be launched?

Looks like the online shop is trying to clear out the last of their 2012 stuff now so can't be too far away.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
There are enough guys in there to be able to manage the injuries better by rotating the guys through (within reason).

I would hope that they do so - I couldn't stand watching another season of guys going down left, right and centre.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I am hoping that they manage to rest Genia at some stage, although he will need game time to get back up to speed when coming back from his injury. There were stories of Genia making the first game, but I still find that a bit hopeful.

Horwill, Ioane are other guys who could do with some management, as they have been injured a fair bit in the last few years. Lucas is another serial crock.

SuperGrover

Darby Loudon (17)
Is Quade Cooper playing for you Reds next year or not?

On Sunday's the Offsiders on the ABC Adam Frier seemed to suggest that France has a cut-off for signing players for this season and that it had passed. He went on to suggest that the most likely scenario is Quade sticks around for the Reds for 2013 and leaves after that, thereby giving him sufficient time to secure a bigger deal than those now available.

Caputo

Billy Sheehan (19)
Let us see if the ARU are vindictive with QC (Quade Cooper). At the moment the ARU are awaiting a formal decision from Cooper on his ARU component. Maybe if he does not respond in a timely manner they may take it off the table and when QC (Quade Cooper) has his fight in Feb 13 and comes in to sign the contract, it has to be (a) renegioiated or (b) less than previously offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.