• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels MOM v the Horrorcanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proud Pig

Tom Lawton (22)
3 - Phipps - What a game! He was a general around the park and really directed play well.
2 - Delve - Has been one of their best in all of their games so far.
1 - Lipman - The difference he makes to the side is immense.

Big Paddy

Bob McCowan (2)
I only saw the 2nd half but geez that back row looks balanced. From 6 to 9 the Rebels looked class tonight.

C

CanadianRugby

1. Phipps
2. Lipman
3. Robinson

One of those game where I would like to include a bunch of other people. Saffty, Delve, Kingi, Stirlo. Plenty of other just doing their job really really well.

D

daz

3) Rod Macqueen
2) Delve
1) Morty

I suppose for the sake of protocol I should actually give the 3 points to Phipps.

A bonus point win no less. Cop that.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
3. Phipps - good decisions, good pacing and an excellent execution of all the right skills. The likely departure of Burgess does not leave such a glaring hole.
2. Mortlock - by no means flashy, but you see what he brings to the side when he goes off. A bit like the bass frequencies in music, he definitely isn't the melody but he pins everything together.
1. Delve - which forward to pick? Delve is a very complete 8 for me.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
3. Phipps
2. Ged (Or is he yoda?)
1. Saffy

Yoda is Sommerville, has been his nickname for some time.

3- Phipps: clearance, option taking and running game excellent
2- Delve: really led with the driving over the ball leading to TOs or slow ball for the Canes
1- Cipriani: played field position with his kicking game. Really could have given it to about 4 other guys

N

Newter

1. Mortlock, by a country mile.
2. Jarrod Saffy
3. Greg Somerville.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
3. Phipps - Form 9 in Australia at the moment
2. Rodzilla - Thought he was good at scrum time and made meters when he had the ball in hand
1. Lipman - Does a lot of work

Maybe weighted Blake a bit high but I'm a huge fan and think he should be THP for the Wallabies

Status
Not open for further replies.