• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels MOM v the Horrorcanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
The Pigs won it. It was they who stemmed the tide and got the Rebels back on par at half time when the backs, especially Mitchell at 13 where being turnstiles in defence. At 17 minutes they had missed 16 tackles. That being said Phipps was top class.

3. Phipps
2. Saffy
1. Delve

I cannot understand how the Foxsports Fantasy points are arrived at. Saffy only rated a 6 and Delve an 8 tonight.

Cyril Towers (30)
3. Phipps
2. Campbell
1. Saffy

2 joeys boys and a uni player. Got to be happy with that.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
3. Nick Phipps
2. Jarrod Saffy
1. Michael Lipman

Plenty of others played well. Nice return for Rodney Blake sparking the turnaround.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
They take some time to be fully updated. Watch that space.

Looks like the final scores are in, I still don't understand it, Delve a 10 and Saffy a 2 FFS. They played perhaps their best game of the year and they get far less points than they did in previous weeks including the games against the Reds and Tahs. Its a conspiracy I say!

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
Looks like the final scores are in, I still don't understand it, Delve a 10 and Saffy a 2 FFS. They played perhaps their best game of the year and they get far less points than they did in previous weeks including the games against the Reds and Tahs. Its a conspiracy I say!

Gnostic click on the 'i' above the players score and it will tell you exactly how the score is broken down. It's obviously not finalised, and probably won't be until later in the weekend. You can see there are no tackles allocated, line breaks, line break creates, etc. Relax.

D

Doc

Surprised Rodzilla hasn't got a single point despite a lot of performances. Scrum was dominant, solid around park and scored 1st try will being integral in second.

Robinson is clearly the #3 hooker in Oz at the moment, better each week.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Surprised Rodzilla hasn't got a single point despite a lot of performances. Scrum was dominant, solid around park and scored 1st try will being integral in second.

Robinson is clearly the #3 hooker in Oz at the moment, better each week.

Yeah, strong game and good to see him back.

Why don't you give him some points on here, then? I nearly voted for him. The pack as a whole played well, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.