• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
Not the only team to do this. Gives a good, young, talented player an opportunity to start a fair few games, make a few bucks and continue his development in a professional set up. I think more clubs should be willing to do this for our younger guys who aren't getting a go. A 'loan' system. Rob Leota could do with it as well. Great idea.

LMU

Allen Oxlade (6)
Not the only team to do this. Gives a good, young, talented player an opportunity to start a fair few games, make a few bucks and continue his development in a professional set up. I think more clubs should be willing to do this for our younger guys who aren't getting a go. A 'loan' system. Rob Leota could do with it as well. Great idea.

Brilliant Idea and hopefully will be embraced by other Super clubs, RA and JLeague clubs. I read the other day that NZ see Japan as the lesser evil, and using it, rather than losing players for good into the French or English leagues.
Potentially another valid RA pathway, keep talent in the game, share the cost.

ATM RA have an active policy against this and punish anyone (contractual monetary limits) that does it and returns, unless they are deemed golden enough.

G

GingerBreadCrab

I'm more astounded at how BLK stick around like that stain on the toilet that just won't come off

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member

dru

David Wilson (68)
Really looking forward to seeing how Quade is able to re-build for professional rugby. Last year may well have extended his career.

Go Rebels!

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
CALLED IT!!!!

Presser describes the relationship as a "partnership", i.e. no mention of sponsorship.

B

Bobby Sands

Should not have left the Reds, things were going so well. Congrats on a decent career none the less big boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.