• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Announcement at 12pm today. Got the press release yesterday arvo.

We saw Lipman post a photo of Stirlo, Delve & co on twitter. Suspected perhaps Delve had managed to free himself from the Toulon contract.

Mortlock still has another year on his contract.

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
We saw Lipman post a photo of Stirlo, Delve & co on twitter. Suspected perhaps Delve had managed to free himself from the Toulon contract.

Alternatively, that could be the group leaving the Rebels next year.

Which would be unfortunate if so, because Saffy was there too.

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
Huxley's been inspirational, love how he's fought his way back into some form and has shown some gutsy play this year.

Ath.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
According to Gould from the HUN, Byrnes also set to depart. Delve to stay on, announcement next week.

Proud Pig

Tom Lawton (22)
According to Gould from the HUN, Byrnes also set to depart. Delve to stay on, announcement next week.
If Delve stays I for one will be overjoyed. A back row three out of Higgers, Saffy, Jones and Delve is looking not too shabby. We just need a bit more in the front row and the pack will be looking pretty good. If Ged goes we will definately need a starting hooker. Holmes is Ok as a back up but I wouldn't want hm as our principal number two.
If everyone is fit and firing I think we have a pretty good run on 15 but we are a little thin for replacements and depth players to cover for injuries.

jermano

Ted Fahey (11)
If Delve stays we will have great leadership, this would be the best news the Rebels could give some fans

who is this Gould at HUN?

kronic

John Solomon (38)
If Delve stays I for one will be overjoyed. A back row three out of Higgers, Saffy, Jones and Delve is looking not too shabby. We just need a bit more in the front row and the pack will be looking pretty good. If Ged goes we will definately need a starting hooker. Holmes is Ok as a back up but I wouldn't want hm as our principal number two.
If everyone is fit and firing I think we have a pretty good run on 15 but we are a little thin for replacements and depth players to cover for injuries.
Ged is signed up till end of next year.

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
DELVE HAS RE-SIGNED FOR NEXT SEASON

That leaves us in an interesting position. It has to be asked if they intend to play a Higgers/Jones/Delve backrow (as that seems to be putting the best players on the park) or if they are going to go for a fetcher for more balance.

SuperGrover

Darby Loudon (17)
That leaves us in an interesting position. It has to be asked if they intend to play a Higgers/Jones/Delve backrow (as that seems to be putting the best players on the park) or if they are going to go for a fetcher for more balance.

The make up of the back-row may also depend on Saffy. Is there any news regarding Saffy's injuries?

If Saffy is good to go, then Jones may be used more commonly at 4 than 6 depending on how quickly Cadeyrn Neville develops and what happens to Byrnes.

Either way, It's a nice dilemma to spend time work-shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.