• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rd 9: Brumbies v Hurricanes, Napier - Friday 21st April 5:30pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Perenara pulls a pen george gregan style and hits an offside Butler who is promptly subbed for with Fakosilea.

Canes in the 22 but the Brums push them back.

Canes close again.

Dargaville forces a runner into touch and the ref calls that going striaght down at the ruck call that they normally wait until the 79th minute to police.

Brums clear to 20m out. 20min to go
28-21 canes/

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
Kuridrani has caused a few of the hurricanes tries tonight jumping out of the defensive line or overcomitting

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Not even gonna try to guess what the next 40 min will bring after that half of rugby. Could be either team by 20 or more, although the Brumbies look more composed now.

0104d5594e6b01ec758939a224d8bf27_nek-minnit-nek-minnit-memes_400-266.jpg

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Canes are deserving but they are certainly getting the calls as well.
5m lineout and the brums defend well.
pen advantage eventually results in another lineout on the 5.
72min gone 42-12.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
another try for the home team.
47-21.
The Brumbies have made some mistakes but the Canes have been too good.

The standard of rugby has been quite high despite the scoreline.

49-21 with the conv.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Brumbies schooled by Barret, and the canes are to good.
out play out coached and Aus rugby truely sucks from players to coaching .
And Bernie is getting groomed for next wallabies coach.

Really wanted Brumbies to get up this game, But they didn't turn up 2nd half. what the Brumbies are so good at the Canes were even better.
Barrett's cross field kick pass was so bang on it was redicoulus.
Didn't want them go down like that but deserved that in the end.

Upthenuts

Dave Cowper (27)
as kaf said the brumbies are one of the best defensive sides 13 tries so far this season against them, 8 tries tonight. it could have been real messy

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
basically the brumbies didn't secure any possession in attacking territory in the second.

If the Brumbies had good decision making in the first half the opposite was true in the second. The cane's rush defense meant clearing kicks were under pressure, in the first they faked and ran in the second the ponies were predictable.

Good game, just not for me.

Actually reminded me a lot of an NRC game.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Since when is barrwt allowed to just run at people and punch them in the face? And why can ardie save a get tackled and just get up and keen trying to run even though the tackler hasn't even let go? All kiwi teams do it. It's really annoying.
Brumbies are shit though. Force would. Of done much better

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Since when is barrwt allowed to just run at people and punch them in the face? And why can ardie save a get tackled and just get up and keen trying to run even though the tackler hasn't even let go? All kiwi teams do it. It's really annoying.
Brumbies are shit though. Force would. Of done much better

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

And this right here is why the ARU can't cut the Force............

Status
Not open for further replies.