• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rd 1 SRA 2021 Queensland Reds v NSFW Waratahs

Adam84

Rod McCall (65)
Reds dominating now, not even getting out of second gear
Defensive line is shutting the Tahs down, and set piece is going better then I thought it would without LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto), Wright and BPA

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Electrifying start, soft lame as fuck boring ass red card, game turns to poopoo. Wild coincidence i suppose.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Best 20 mins Tahs played was down to 14.

yeah its a bad habit, when the tahs score early they switch off and expect the training ground run win.

the reds took the foot off the accelerator, id be a bit annoyed if i was thorn as they havent gone on to turn the screws even with a man advantage for 20 mins.

Reactions: dru

Adam84

Rod McCall (65)
they came out playing like that for the first 10mins before the Reds scored a point, seemed like a game plan

dru

David Wilson (68)
At best he is no 3 or 4 in Aus. U don’t want to lose your depth however he showed very little last year as No 2 halfback. Still can’t believe Tate didn’t get more time.

Not the way he's playing at the moment. White has a battle if Gordon stays fit. It is 2021 not 2020. If Gordon has a long term injury it is bad news.