• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

R15 Brumbies vs Bulls - Downtown Pretoria, Sat 26 May 11pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Well, game ruined. Horrible call, stupid from Fainga'a but that's never a red. Brumbies need to watch the silly penalties, playing 14 v 15 at altitude doing silly stuff only makes it worse.

Godwin's desire to kick still kills me.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Well, game ruined. Horrible call, stupid from Fainga'a but that's never a red. Brumbies need to watch the silly penalties, playing 14 v 15 at altitude doing silly stuff only makes it worse.

Godwin's desire to kick still kills me.
I hope we win it to stick it too this bullshit SA bias..

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That was a big conversion from Hawera, don't think that Lilo would've kicked that. Puts the gap to 3 points.

Brumbies now have gone up a gear.

Muirhead in the corner. That's the game.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
That was a big conversion from Hawera, don't think that Lilo would've kicked that. Puts the gap to 3 points.

Brumbies now have gone up a gear.

Muirhead in the corner. That's the game.
Fuck yes go you good thing and we'll deserved after some shit calls..are they checking a forward pass

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Weird that it took a yellow card to really fire up the Brumbies, but a good win in SA. Bed time.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Weird that it took a yellow card to really fire up the Brumbies, but a good win in SA. Bed time.
Red card... And Jesus it was a shit card.. Marius doing his level best to fuck us..Sio and Banks MOM

Reactions: Ash

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Quick game summary:

(Didn't have time to photoshop either but you get my drift)

either..

Bulls.jpg

Or

Banks.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.