• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

R15 Brumbies vs Bulls - Downtown Pretoria, Sat 26 May 11pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies made 2 enforced changes to the starting 15:

1. Scott SIO
2. Folau FAINGA’A
3. Allan Ala'alatoa
4. Blake ENEVER
5. Sam CARTER
6. Lachlan MCCAFFREY
7. David POCOCK
8. Isi NAISARANI
9. Joe POWELL
10. Christian LEALIIFANO
11. Andrew MUIRHEAD
12. Kyle GODWIN
13. Tevita KURIDRANI
14. Henry SPEIGHT
15. Tom BANKS

REPLACEMENTS
16. Connal MCINERNEY
17. Nick MAYHEW
18. Leslie LEULUAIALII-MAKIN
19. Richie ARNOLD
20. Tom CUSACK
21. Matt LUCAS
22. Wharenui HAWERA
23. Andrew SMITH

Bulls (15-1): Warrick Gelant, Travis Ismaiel, Jesse Kriel, Burger Odendaal, Johnny Kotze, Handre Pollard, Ivan van Zyl, Marco van Staden, Nic de Jager, Roelof Smit, RG Snyman, Jason Jenkins, Conraad van Vuuren, Jaco Visagie, Trevor Nyakane
Replacements: Adriaan Strauss, Mox Mxoli, Matthys Basson, Ruben van Heerden, Thembelani Bholi, Andre Warner, Manie Libbok, Divan Rossouw.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
What are the odds that Pocock and Naisarani will be substituted together again when the Brumbies are still in the match? Must have been the worst coaching brain fart in the history of the game.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
To be fair, both were returning from injury and playing at altitude.

Might be a staggered sub approach this week, if they go ahead with it.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
I don't see any grounds at all to be fair BJ. It was a preconceived plan and just illustrates the lack of imagination and understanding of the game status that seems rife in the Brumbies' coaching setup this year.

Reactions: mst

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Doesn't the fact that they came off at a specific amount of time elapsed irrespective of the game situation lend weight to the fact that they only wanted to give them a limited amount of playing time on their return from injury?

Maybe they should have gone against the advice of their medical staff and hoped it didn't backfire but you also have to back your reserves to do the job.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Methinks you give the coaching staff way too much credit BH. Poey in particular looked quite fresh and ready to play on. Even if the medicos had suggested an early finish for them, only a dolt would plan to, and actually, take them off together.

When, in his long career, has Pocock never been ready to play a full 80 minutes?

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Good too see McInerney get a bench spot Abel doesn't inspire me..Hopefully a big win for the Brumbies ...Lets pump these Bulls

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Godwin doesn't need to kick specialy into some one's feet

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Carter makes a weak attempt at a tackle and Pollard walks through the line

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
From the kick off Bulls make a meal of it Godwin gets it pins the ears back and scores.. 7 all

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Fuck McCaffery tries a chip kick I know we had advantage but your a forward you dick

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Brumbies let the Bulls have the ball and the Bulls just get it in 14 -10

Status
Not open for further replies.