• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Queensland Reds V Chiefs 2011R18

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
fair enough then. don't get me wrong i think he played very well and im an avid reds supporter. I just can't see him knocking king pocock off his throne, especially because they are only 3 years or so apart. Unless pocock gets injured or somehow becomes a rubbish 7 (cant see that happeneing) i think it will be hard for him to push for the wallaby 7 jumper even years down the track. But as some suggested, maybe he could mould into a good 6. who knows...
Who honestly thought George Smith would be left out of the Wallabies at Pococks expense? I am in no way saying Gill will do this to Pocock but there is always the chance that someone better will come along.

When Gill gets his "man" muscles we will see how good he is, in the mean time lets just enjoy how many great young Reds players we are getting to see at the moment, I for one am looking forward to the day when about 10 of the current team turn 30 and have 12-150 Super caps and 100 tests in their career.

sanchez

Bob McCowan (2)
haha no, not trolling ruggo. Just trying to get a bit of perspective, however i may be blinded with my man crush on pocock haha.

agreed can't wait for another 5-10 years and the amount of experience the wallaby team will have (assuming everyone stays! coughquadecough).

thought my allegiance would have been a dead giveaway with my username!

Status
Not open for further replies.