• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Queensland Reds 2024

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Not to mention a great opportunity to integrate the new players into the Reds systems.

I've been thinking about some of the chatter around why so many ex-Rebels players seem to desire the Reds more than the Waratahs.

Imagine the discussion. So in your new digs, what's happening in the off-season? Dunno. No coach. Wait and see. What about you? Well first we play Wales, then we tour Japan.

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)
Haven’t the Tahs locked in McKellar?

But yes I think Kiss is doing well with his mantra of making rugby a life experience again and not just a game.

Was lucky enough to catch up with a couple of former wallaby captains over the weekend to watch the test match. The amount of positive comments about Kiss was nearly overwhelming.

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
I've been thinking about some of the chatter around why so many ex-Rebels players seem to desire the Reds more than the Waratahs.

Imagine the discussion. So in your new digs, what's happening in the off-season? Dunno. No coach. Wait and see. What about you? Well first we play Wales, then we tour Japan.
Plus Tonga.

Also, Schmidt is clearly a big fan of what Kiss is doing.

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
But yes I think Kiss is doing well with his mantra of making rugby a life experience again and not just a game.

Looks like Wilson is enjoying himself
Wilson gave praise to his club coach Les Kiss for reinvigorating him and teammates this year after succeeding Brad Thorn at the Reds.
“This year with Les, it was a nice change for all the Reds boys and it brought the enjoyment factor back to footy.
“It was a very free-flowing brand of footy we played at Reds – be yourself on and off the field is something which Les really brought.

“I thought it’s probably brought the best out of me and a lot of the Reds boys, which is probably why there’s a fair few of us here. Playing at Reds this year, playing a good brand of footy and winning a lot more games than previous years probably helped out.”