• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Queensland Reds 2024

LeCheese

Jim Lenehan (48)
Les mentioned that there could be some Wallabies that come back for the Reds game depending on what Joe wants.

So it's possible the Flook may be back and maybe Flipo.

You might be looking at a backline of
9 - Werchon
10 - Creighton
11 - Grealy
12 - JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor)
13 - Flook
14 - Daungunu
15 - Campbell

Which would be close to a backline we may have actually had last year?
I'm not sure we would expect Daugunu to come straight in? I'd assume his contracted period starts from preseason '25

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Les mentioned that there could be some Wallabies that come back for the Reds game depending on what Joe wants.

9 - Werchon
10 - Creighton
11 - Grealy
13 - Flook
14 - Daungunu
15 - Campbell

I don't think we'll get both Flook and Daugunu back, not with Ikitau under an injury cloud. We'll probably get one of them to slot into 13 though.

Adam84

Phil Kearns (64)
I'm not sure we would expect Daugunu to come straight in? I'd assume his contracted period starts from preseason '25

Less Kiss's interview would indicate that Josh Canham will be joining the Reds from next week for training and is a chance to play against Wales, likewise Filipo.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)

9 - Werchon
10 - Creighton
11 - Grealy
13 - Flook
14 - Daungunu
15 - Campbell

With Gordon seemingly in the picture, it could even free up for McDermott to play for Reds v Wales. I could see Schmidt wanting McDermott+Lynagh getting a decent hitout against another test side, and seeing how White goes against Georgia

LeCheese

Jim Lenehan (48)
He has already relocated to QLD and given Les said Canham is joining the squad next week it's safe to assume Daugunu does too. Their contracts are already covered by RA, doesn't make sense to have them off unattached for ~6 months.
Less Kiss's interview would indicate that Josh Canham will be joining the Reds from next week for training and is a chance to play against Wales, likewise Filipo.
This is why I should watch the interview before posting