• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Qld Premier Rugby 2024

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
It’s a reflection of the standard across QPR dropping this year.

I am not sure if I agree about 1st grade standard dropping. But I do feel like depth across a few clubs isn’t the same.

Looking at results in 2nds and 3rds over this season and the gap has closed between a number of clubs. Not bad for competition of course but it seems to be more the strong clubs losing depth rather than some of the weaker clubs getting more numbers.

That’s a generalisation of course, would be interesting to see official player numbers at end of the year across the comp.

Marbig

Herbert Moran (7)
you must watch the games with your eyes closed, it happens everywhere - I would be more concerned about removing the grubbing coward punching that occurred, not much being said on that?
It was removed, he was immediately red carded and I presume has been suspended by now. No mention of the illegal clean out and the grubby shove that preceded the punch though?